• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Alaska Darin

• Nanker

Crap Throwing Clavin
7 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Atlanta fans hate him more than Bills fans do?

Calling BS on that one.

There's a number of people in the upper Hudson valley who are New England fans, and Giants fans downstate wouldn't have the same hatred for him after the Giants beating him in two Superbowls.

Georgia, on the other hand...the whole state is Falcons country, who blew a 28-3 lead to Brady in a Superbowl.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Ann said:

And so ends the Gronk rumors....

Screw it we should still try to sign him (away)

Just to F___ with Brady !!

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Ann said:

And so ends the Gronk rumors....

I don't think there was ever much behind that other than being a rumor.  It's unlikely McD would be for signing Gronk after what happened with Tre White back in 2017.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Nanker said:

Must be Giselle can’t stand him around 24/7. He read Brett Favre’s playbook and has to one-up him. What a douche. 

A coworker of mine, a Dad in his mid 40s, summed up the Brady situation.  Taking time to spend with the wife and kids sounds like a great idea.  When you've actually spent time with the wife and kids, you want to find something else to do

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, devnull said:

A coworker of mine, a Dad in his mid 40s, summed up the Brady situation.  Taking time to spend with the wife and kids sounds like a great idea.  When you've actually spent time with the wife and kids, you want to find something else to do

I appreciate that sentiment, but it's not like this is Brady's first off-season around his family.

As far as I'm concerned, this is the act of a dude who is unusually desperate for attention. True leaders don't turn on a dime like this unless it is to correct a bad mistake, not a bad choice.

I also can't help but wonder if this decision was because TB called his bluff and held onto his playing rights. I would not be surprised if he thought he could get another ring at another team.

The part he doesn't foresee is when he does retire again. We already shot the confetti. Other than the NFL, few will re-load it for another victory lap, and instead he will be greeted with "Yeah, sure, Tom. I remember what happened the last time you 'retired.' "

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I also can't help but wonder if this decision was because TB called his bluff and held onto his playing rights. I would not be surprised if he thought he could get another ring at another team.

I also think this was Brady's game.  He was angling to finish his career with his hometown 49ers

• Like 3