Jump to content

Which team are you hoping wins tomorrow?


mead107
 Share

Recommended Posts

I don’t want KC to win again.

I don’t want Burrow in the Super Bowl before Josh.

Push.

 

Jimmy G is pretty.

LA might be able to beat KC. 
Hmmm this is tough one.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

C’mon you got to pull for kc. You can’t let Burrows and Cincy get there first. Btw you guys were much more fun and knowledgeable then the dipsticks on the bengals sites. 

  • Boo 1
  • O Rly 1
  • Cheers 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm sick of Mahomes and the Chiefs

I don't want Burrow to win one before Josh

F*ck California

 

 

 

QSZwaWQ9QXBp

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Carptom1 said:

C’mon you got to pull for kc. You can’t let Burrows and Cincy get there first. Btw you guys were much more fun and knowledgeable then the dipsticks on the bengals sites. 

Just goes to show you that a tiger can't change its stripes. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Carptom1 said:

C’mon you got to pull for kc. You can’t let Burrows and Cincy get there first. Btw you guys were much more fun and knowledgeable then the dipsticks on the bengals sites. 

Usually when the Bills are eliminated, I just like to see good competitive games. That said, there is something in me that says if KC wins it all, we were the second best team in the league... by 13 seconds.

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

 

I'm a little surprised by some responses here.

 

I could care less if "Burrows gets to the Super Bowl before Josh".......and then loses to L.A.

 

I want Josh to be #1,

 

Let Mahomes go home, not to a third straight super bowl !

 

 

 

  • Like 3
  • Cheers 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Arm of Harm

Trent Dilfer owns a Super Bowl ring.

 

Dan Marino owns no rings.

Jim Kelly owns no rings.

 

Is that fair? Is that a reflection of the relative quality of those QBs? No.

 

Twenty years from now, no one is going to care whether Burrow or Allen made it to the Super Bowl first. They're going to care about the number of rings, and, maybe, the number of Super Bowl appearances. 

 

On the other hand, the Bills' record of four straight Super Bowl appearances has stood the test of time. Right now we need the Bengals to protect that record.

  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, B-Man said:

I'm a little surprised by some responses here.

 

I could care less if "Burrows gets to the Super Bowl before Josh".......and then loses to L.A.

 

I want Josh to be #1,

 

Let Mahomes go home, not to a third straight super bowl !

 

 

 

 

 

There now, isn't that better than watching KC celebrate again ?

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Robs House

I really don't much care, but if I had to choose, I wanted Cinci to beat Kansas City and I want the Rams to beat the 49ers.

 

I'd probably rather have  Cincinnati win the Super Bowl, but again, I really don't care that much.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Foxx said:

Usually when the Bills are eliminated, I just like to see good competitive games. That said, there is something in me that says if KC wins it all, we were the second best team in the league... by 13 seconds.

 

That would have been the worst of all possible outcomes, almost unbearable.   I'm so glad KC lost.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Arm of Harm said:

Trent Dilfer owns a Super Bowl ring.

 

Dan Marino owns no rings.

Jim Kelly owns no rings.

 

Is that fair? Is that a reflection of the relative quality of those QBs? No.

 

Twenty years from now, no one is going to care whether Burrow or Allen made it to the Super Bowl first. They're going to care about the number of rings, and, maybe, the number of Super Bowl appearances. 

 

On the other hand, the Bills' record of four straight Super Bowl appearances has stood the test of time. Right now we need the Bengals to protect that record.

Honestly, wouldn't mind if someone else did that, if you catch my meaning

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Doesn’t the Right Josh have a SB Ring? I think he does. And imagine if Beane hadn’t have &#%$ed up that pick, the Right Josh would have brought rings to all of The Bills! Right? #[ATOP posters]

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue., Guidelines