© Kirby Lee-USA TODAY Sports

Super Bowl LVI

Visitor Home Info Location
CIN.png Bengals  LAR.png Rams Sun, 1/30, 6:30 p.m. NBC SoFi Stadium

Who won? I haven't heard........

image.png.7bfba13ed951bbad1f2421676461d362.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Only the second Super Bowl matchup between QBs selected #1 overall (Super Bowl 50: Peyton Manning vs Cam Newton)

The winning QB will be only the 7th #1 overall QB to win a Super Bowl (Bradshaw, Plunkett, Aikman, Elway, Manning the Elder, Manning the Younger)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

Who won? I haven't heard........

image.png.7bfba13ed951bbad1f2421676461d362.png

😆

That's what I get for copying and pasting while being completely disinterested.

Fixed, thanks.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Also, as I understand it the Bengals are the home team in the Rams stadium. 

Right you are, thanks!

We all know who is really the home team though...

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

The least interesting Super bowl matchup to me in a long long time. Prob means it will be a fantastic game

It's a strange feeling to have a Super Bowl without any outright hatred for either/both teams.  I think I'll enjoy this one!

• Like 3
  • Cheers 2

45 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

It's a strange feeling to have a Super Bowl without any outright hatred for either/both teams.  I think I'll enjoy this one!

True with me also.

There always was one team that I didn't care for.

I am pulling for the Rams, only because I think that the Matthew Stafford story is so greta.  (Great)   Thanks Fansince88

A decade with the Detroit Lions and now this.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, B-Man said:

True with me also.

There always was one team that I didn't care for.

I am pulling for the Rams, only because I think that the Matthew Stafford story is so greta.

A decade with the Detroit Lions and now this.

Greta Thunberg GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Haha 9

8 hours ago, snafu said:

The last six playoff games were epically close.

I can’t help but feel that this is going to be a blowout.

Rams win.

I have the same feeling...but the Bengals are a second half team and the Rams have a penchant for blowing big leads in games they should walk away with.

• Like 1

I think the Bengals are a better team than some give them credit.  The Rams are very good, as well, but they can collapse later in the game and end up losing.  Plus, don't discount Sean McVay's penchant for trying to show everyone how big his package is which leads to dumb offensive game plans and play calls.

If Cincy can bring pressure on Stafford, I think they win.  Plus Burrow is a better and more athletic QB than Stafford and can escape pressure better.

21 hours ago, Core Four said:

If Cincy can bring pressure on Stafford, I think they win.  Plus Burrow is a better and more athletic QB than Stafford and can escape pressure better.

This is kind of where my head is at. Cincy's biggest weakness is their OL. Rams biggest strength is their DL. They've been able to get after mobile QBs like Wilson and Murray and Janine Garafolo, but Burrows has better, faster targets than the other three.

But AD is right; the Rams are kind like 19-year-old me and a hot girl: everything starts out great, but usually ends up with me alone on a futon in the fetal position. 

In the end, I want Stafford to win so every time I start to feel bad about my team, I can remember there is an entire city that sat on a SB QB for 12 years and never managed the team well enough to take advantage of it. The only thing missing is for the Rams to sign Barry Sanders to a one-week deal and let him take one in near the goal line.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1

On 2/3/2022 at 11:10 AM, IDBillzFan said:

This is kind of where my head is at. Cincy's biggest weakness is their OL. Rams biggest strength is their DL. They've been able to get after mobile QBs like Wilson and Murray and Janine Garafolo, but Burrows has better, faster targets than the other three.

But AD is right; the Rams are kind like 19-year-old me and a hot girl: everything starts out great, but usually ends up with me alone on a futon in the fetal position. 

In the end, I want Stafford to win so every time I start to feel bad about my team, I can remember there is an entire city that sat on a SB QB for 12 years and never managed the team well enough to take advantage of it. The only thing missing is for the Rams to sign Barry Sanders to a one-week deal and let him take one in near the goal line.

Taking one in at the goal line is the goal line for those Electric Motor City dufusses. 

Just drove through Cincinnati (and by the stadium). The only thing I saw was a billboard in Kentucky congratulating  the AFC champs and a school that had a Bengals sign. 🤷‍♀️ Granted we weren’t stopping, but I’d have expected the overpasses to be all Bengals, the bridges, heck the stadium….

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

52 minutes ago, Ann said:

Just drove through Cincinnati (and by the stadium). The only thing I saw was a billboard in Kentucky congratulating  the AFC champs and a school that had a Bengals sign. 🤷‍♀️ Granted we weren’t stopping, but I’d have expected the overpasses to be all Bengals, the bridges, heck the stadium….

That area gave up on the Bengals years ago.  I'll bet a lot of people don't know the Bengals are in the SB.  I kid, but not really.