Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Super Bowl LVI

Foxx

24 minutes ago, Ann said:

I have a pie with that exact wording on it.  Where's McDermott and Frazier?   They're going to wear it.

In other news....

Big money is being bet on the Rams.

https://sports.yahoo.com/super-bowl-betting-massive-500-k-bet-comes-in-on-rams-013523633.html

In addition to that new $500,000 bet, BetMGM has also received a $330,000 bet on the Rams -4 and a $165,000 bet on the Rams -3 in the first half. The biggest bet on the Bengals was a $200,000 wager on Cincinnati +4.5.

I'll take Cincy +4.5.

• Cheers 1

Jabba The Hutt
1 hour ago, Core Four said:

I have a pie with that exact wording on it.  Where's McDermott and Frazier?   They're going to wear it.

In other news....

https://sports.yahoo.com/super-bowl-betting-massive-500-k-bet-comes-in-on-rams-013523633.html

I'll take Cincy +4.5.

I'll take that money if you want to throw it away...Cooper Kupp isn't going less than 2 TDs and 100 yards.

13 hours ago, Core Four said:

In other news....

I'll take Cincy +4.5.

I've been fortunate enough to know when to quit thinking I could even be a bit profitable betting NFL games, but if I were to bet today, I'd keep my eye on the Cincy second half spread.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I've been fortunate enough to know when to quit thinking I could even be a bit profitable betting NFL games, but if I were to bet today, I'd keep my eye on the Cincy second half spread.

Exactly.  The Rams don't finish strong and Cincy seems to.

I think I’m just trying to make myself feel better about my team not being in this game. I’d be a pretty big mess right now if the Bills were playing tonight, and it would have started three weeks ago and built up every day. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Cheers 1

Deranged Rhino

Driving around Hollywood and the valley this morning I saw about an even ratio of Bengals gear to Rams gear being worn. The hilarious part is I saw about a dozen Dalton jerseys being rocked, and a smattering of Chase jerseys. No Burrow, Mixon, or anyone else. 

And all the Ram gear is old. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Driving around Hollywood and the valley this morning I saw about an even ratio of Bengals gear to Rams gear being worn. The hilarious part is I saw about a dozen Dalton jerseys being rocked, and a smattering of Chase jerseys. No Burrow, Mixon, or anyone else. 

And all the Ram gear is old. 

From St Louis?

• Like 1

Deranged Rhino
Just now, Fansince88 said:

From St Louis?

There were two different large groups walking to the bar near us (we live in a bar-rich neighborhood in the valley at the moment) and most were St. Louis era gear with one or two Donald jerseys. It's always either Donald or Kupp jerseys, never anyone else. I saw a Stafford jersey earlier in the week but it was crossed out with tape (?) so I'm thinking someone was wearing it for a bet kinda thing. 

42 minutes ago, CarpetCrawler said:

Truth or Dab Super Bowl edition with Isiah McKenzie and Gabriel Davis.  It's a hoot.

That was funny, but at the risk of being the wet blanket, I've never understood the desire to eat something that blistering hot. By the time the heat hits its peak, you can't enjoy another bite of anything.

This is probably due to the fact that in four yeas of college in Rochester, eating wings with my friends became a dickout kinda thing, and I'd be mocked with no mercy because I couldn't handle a death wing or a 911 wing.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

There were two different large groups walking to the bar near us (we live in a bar-rich neighborhood in the valley at the moment) and most were St. Louis era gear with one or two Donald jerseys. It's always either Donald or Kupp jerseys, never anyone else. I saw a Stafford jersey earlier in the week but it was crossed out with tape (?) so I'm thinking someone was wearing it for a bet kinda thing. 

As a kid my mom got me an old Rams coat. The old type with the zipper split hood. That was late 70s early 80s

• Cheers 1

CarpetCrawler
3 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

That was funny, but at the risk of being the wet blanket, I've never understood the desire to eat something that blistering hot. By the time the heat hits its peak, you can't enjoy another bite of anything.

This is probably due to the fact that in four yeas of college in Rochester, eating wings with my friends became a dickout kinda thing, and I'd be mocked with no mercy because I couldn't handle a death wing or a 911 wing.

Years ago when I was at UB, the hottest wing sauce was called Suicidal. Pure torture going down, but the hardest part was the next day when they were coming out.

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I was living in CA the last time the Rams went to the SB and it was funny to me because you would never, ever, ever see a person or vehicle carrying the Rams logo ever. Suddenly they're going to the SB and the fans were running around like Frozone: "Honey! Where...is...my...Super Suit?"

• Like 1

Jabba The Hutt
20 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

There should never be another Rams jersey other than Kupp :classic_love:

• Facepalm 1
  • Cheers 1