Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

2022 Free Agents - Who Are You Signing?

Ann

9 hours ago, Joe said:

Still, if you'd told me last season that Knox would record 10 TD this year, i'd have told you to have your head examined

I knew it was coming.  Just knew!

19 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Oh, I have no love for Gesicki (dude couldn't block my dead mother and is going to get PAID anyway).

My issue with Sweeney is 100% a complete lack of athleticism.  When he's on the field, you can basically leave him uncovered because even if he catches the ball, he's not doing anything else with it.  Dude is glacially slow and has hips worse than my 75 year old mother-in-law.

It would appear that you are setting us up for the "All in the Family Bowl". 

1 hour ago, Core Four said:

Does anyone want to pay Levi Wallace $9.6M/year?  That is what Spotrac estimates his value, which is insane.

No.

Not worth more than 6,  tops.

2 hours ago, Core Four said:

Does anyone want to pay Levi Wallace $9.6M/year?  That is what Spotrac estimates his value, which is insane.

image.thumb.png.898c9d8eb03a23dba413ca22040f5c8e.png

I wouldn't mind him back, but not at $9.6M.

Crap Throwing Clavin
8 hours ago, Nanker said:

He shut himself down last year after playing five games citing “mental health issues”.

Hard pass. 

I'm back to work today - early, against doctors', wife's, and managers' advice - after being hospitalized for mental health issues.

I'm tougher than him.  And I'm not tough.  &#%$ this marshmallow.

• Cheers 1

2 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

I'm back to work today - early, against doctors', wife's, and managers' advice - after being hospitalized for mental health issues.

I'm tougher than him.  And I'm not tough.  &#%$ this marshmallow.

Good luck to you.  I wouldn't wish mental health issues on anyone.  I cant begin to understand it, other to know that it is hard on people -- to varying degrees.

Edited by snafu
  • Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
6 minutes ago, snafu said:

Good luck to you.  I wouldn't wish mental health issues on anyone.  I cant begin to understand it, other to know that it is hard on people -- to varying degrees.

It's been a very rough day being back, even though I took it easy and everyone took it easy on me.  I'm still not quite stabilized - probably have another month, psychopharmacological meds take time.

Honestly...rather be day trading.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

It's been a very rough day being back, even though I took it easy and everyone took it easy on me.  I'm still not quite stabilized - probably have another month, psychopharmacological meds take time.

Who wouldn't rather be day trading?

The call it "work" because it ain't "fun".

Good on you, Tom.  I'm sure there's help in your life and there's probably more if you think the help you've got isn't enough.

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
50 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Don't know this dude...but if he's got value, maybe Shoen does the Bills a solid?

Made the Pro Bowl in 2000.  And $21M cap hit for the Giants in 2022 (signed a 3-yr, $45M contract in 2020).

So he's probably a cap casualty...but even if he commands half that contract on the open market, I don't know that the Bills could afford him.

• Like 1

Billsandhorns
17 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Made the Pro Bowl in 2000.  And $21M cap hit for the Giants in 2022 (signed a 3-yr, $45M contract in 2020).

So he's probably a cap casualty...but even if he commands half that contract on the open market, I don't know that the Bills could afford him.

From what I have read, not without some re-structures or dropping guys already on the roster

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

I was listening to the radio while driving. They were discussing psychopharmacological meds. The host felt there were a number of times big pharma had acted badly without being punished by the FDA. To give an example of that, she mentioned a study conducted by a major pharma company on a psychoparmacological med. I might not have the time frames just right, but I think it was a two month study. In the first month the people on the drug did better than the control group. In the second month the opposite was true. The company simply omitted the second month of data, published only the first month, and got FDA approval for their new drug. The fact big pharma gets away with stuff like this is compelling evidence of regulatory capture. 

One alternative to medication is Dr. Daniel Amen. He believes in starting with a brain scan. He points out two people can have the same symptoms but very different brain scans. If a person has a mental problem their brain scan will look different than a mentally healthy person’s. So, you start with a person who has a mental problem, as shown by their brain scan. Then a treatment plan is developed, generally not involving medication. Later another brain scan is done, to see if the treatment worked. The catch is that this is not cheap: I’ve read a single brain scan costs 2,500. Best of luck, whatever you decide!

16 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Don't know this dude...but if he's got value, maybe Shoen does the Bills a solid?

image.jpeg.a605239590887c37711c015db8235efd.jpeg

PREVI
#74 James Bradberry (CB, Giants) | Top 100 Players of 2021
YouTube · NFL
Aug 15, 2021
  • Like 1