Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

2022 Free Agents - Who Are You Signing?

Ann

Alaska Darin
4 hours ago, Spartacus said:

swap out Addison and Hughes?

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/03/05/report-cardinals-arent-expected-to-use-franchise-tag-on-chandler-jones/

The Cardinals aren’t expected to apply the franchise tag to veteran defensive end Chandler Jones, clearing the way for him to go wherever he wants to go in free agency. The report regarding the team’s plans comes from Ian Rapoport of NFL Media.

It’s no surprise. Given that Jones had a cap number of $20.176 million in 2021, the rules would entitle him to a 20-percent raise and, in turn, a franchise tender (and cap number) of $24.192 million for 2022. The cap-strapped Cardinals would have a hard time carrying that number into the new league year.

Jones is a guy I have wanted in Buffalo since he was destroying us with the Patriots.  The problem now is age/availability/money.  He's be a great mentor for Groot.

should be on Beane's radar

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/03/07/drew-rosenhaus-dolphins-not-planning-to-tag-emmanuel-ogbah-hell-keep-all-his-options-open/

Ogbah’s agent, Drew Rosenhaus, said they are anticipating that Ogbah will neither be tagged nor re-signed before the start of the league year on March 16, though that doesn’t mean Ogbah couldn’t stay with the Dolphins.

A former second-round pick of the Browns in 2016, Ogbah has been in Miami the last two years and has recorded nine sacks in back-to-back seasons. He should draw plenty of interest in free agency.

• Like 1

Alaska Darin
17 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Between him, Obada, and Ankou, it's a far cry from the "All Williams, all the time" roster.

Buying a vowel would make the puzzle pretty easy to solve.

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Buying a vowel would make the puzzle pretty easy to solve.

For anyone except the halfwits who play Redneck Jeopardy.

Which is what I call "Wheel of Fortune," myself...

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

For anyone except the halfwits who play Redneck Jeopardy.

Which is what I call "Wheel of Fortune," myself...

You sure it isnt this Halfwits?

Arm of Harm
On 3/7/2022 at 6:15 PM, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Between him, Obada, and Ankou, it's a far cry from the "All Williams, all the time" roster.

Maybe that’s where Beane went wrong. I’d take Pat Williams over any of our DL. The same goes for Kyle Williams. 

All Williams baby! 🏈

On 3/9/2022 at 7:32 AM, Joe said:

Let's make a deal for my boy Metcalf. Get 'er done, Beane.

I kind of doubt it since we already have Diggs and Gabe.  I’d lean more toward a TE and slot WR.

1 hour ago, Core Four said:

I kind of doubt it since we already have Diggs and Gabe.  I’d lean more toward a TE and slot WR.

put Diggs in the slot

1 hour ago, Spartacus said:

put Diggs in the slot

That would be amazing. Speed for days outside and the best route runner in the league in the middle.

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
1 hour ago, Spartacus said:

put Diggs in the slot

Why in the world would you do this?

You don’t take one of the most versatile receivers, and top split ends on the planet, and pigeon hole him into a slot role, limiting his touches, exposing him to injury, and knee capping his chunk yardage capability.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 3

2 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

Why in the world would you do this?

You don’t take one of the most versatile receivers, and top split ends on the planet, and pigeon hole him into a slot role, limiting his touches, exposing him to injury, and knee capping his chunk yardage capability.

Andre Reed did it 

sounds like you have a very limited vision for what you could accomplish with some creativity

you don't need to limit your slot guy to the short middle of the field

you can run TEs, RBs and the wide outs there as well