Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

The UNOFFICIAL 2022 Salary Cap Thread

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

Not to be confused with the OFFICIAL thread, which can be found HERE.

Please use this *this* thread for wild speculation, nonsense, bad hot takes, doom and gloom (I’m looking at you, @Joe), fist fights, I’m so done with this teamistry, Brandon Beane hate, and other flim-flamary.

No quality content will be tolerated.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Crap Throwing Clavin

You know what Josh Allen's cap hit is in 2022?  $16M.  And going up to almost $40M in 2023. 

I'm telling you, they have ruined the future of this team with the contract they signed Allen to.  They need to cut him now, take the dead-money cap hit in 2022, and start rebuilding this team in to a contender.

• Haha 3

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
35 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

You know what Josh Allen's cap hit is in 2022?  $16M.  And going up to almost $40M in 2023. 

I'm telling you, they have ruined the future of this team with the contract they signed Allen to.  They need to cut him now, take the dead-money cap hit in 2022, and start rebuilding this team in to a contender.

And we’re off to a roaring start!

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

And we’re off to a roaring start!

Gonna be tough to top that scorching hot take.

But I'm sure @Joe can make a go of it.

• Haha 3

most important is to run the ball at all costs

we lost at year end because our punter forget how to kick due to lack of use

no more of that efficient passing offense

back to 1 and 2 yd gains to keep the defense honest, and Josh off the field

• Haha 1

Actually, in fairness to wild speculation, does anyone think they can wrangle Devante Adams away from Green Bay?

I'm pretty sure Rodgers comes back next year, but if he doesn't? You think Adams wants to catch passes from Love?

Me neither.

• Like 1

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
14 minutes ago, Ann said:

Is this the thread to insist the Bills fire McDermott? :headscratch:

I’ll accept it!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

Step one: sign Edmunds to a big contract and do NOT let him get away.

Make him lose 30 pounds and make him a free safety.

Trade Hyde for a fullback who can block.

• Haha 3

Bring in Flutie as a special consultant.

Have him teach our backup QB how to drop-kick. We can also use him to run a lot of fake punt plays. 

Cut the punter. 

• Haha 1

Oh, and cut Morse.

Make Sanborn the center and on all plays have him snap the ball to Allen 15 yards behind the line of scrimmage.  Allen’s arm strength is good enough to make the extra long throws. By the time the throw is made, the pass rush won’t have time to make a sack.  Then you can also save $$ on the rest of the OLine. 

• Haha 4

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
6 minutes ago, snafu said:

Oh, and cut Morse.

Make Sanborn the center and on all plays have him snap the ball to Allen 15 yards behind the line of scrimmage.  Allen’s arm strength is good enough to make the extra long throws. By the time the throw is made, the pass rush won’t have time to make a sack.  Then you can also save $$ on the rest of the OLine. 

I like this. If we sign Sanborn on the cheap, we save additional cap space by cutting Reid Ferguson.

• Cheers 1

12 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

I like this. If we sign Sanborn on the cheap, we save additional cap space by cutting Reid Ferguson.

This thread was made for me.

• Love 1