• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Foxx

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Fansince88

Just now, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

To the Resistance, this isn't a crisis.  Trump was a crisis, and this was a necessary step to resolve it.  

That's how bad a crisis this is.  

If what Durham is reporting is true and accurate, Watergate was nothing compared to what they did in 2016, forward.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

5 minutes ago, Foxx said:

If what Durham is reporting is true and accurate, Watergate was nothing compared to what they did in 2016, forward.

Durham makes allegations that make Watergate look like small potatoes

American Thinker, by Andrea Widburg

On Friday, Special Counsel John Durham filed with the D.C. Federal District Court a what should have been a boring conflict of interest motion, but it hid a surprise: The Clinton campaign, through Perkins Coie, spied on Trump both before and after he was president. (snip) Durham alleges that Joffe was accessing internet traffic for “a particular healthcare provider” (speculated to be Spectrum Health), Trump Tower, Donald Trumps Central Park West apartment building, and “the Executive Office of the President of the United States (‘EOP’).”

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/02/durham_makes_allegations_that_make_watergate_look_like_small_potatoes.html

• Cheers 2
  • FANtastic 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 minutes ago, Foxx said:

My point was that the country's so bifurcated that facts have nothing to do with this, only belief.  And there's people who genuinely believe that this was acceptable against Trump, and is still acceptable against other Republicans.  

That last bit being particularly important.  You think Congressional Republicans, in the wake of the "insurrection" of Jan 6, aren't under the same surveillance now?

• Like 1
  • Cheers 4

17 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

My point was that the country's so bifurcated that facts have nothing to do with this, only belief.  And there's people who genuinely believe that this was acceptable against Trump, and is still acceptable against other Republicans.  

That last bit being particularly important.  You think Congressional Republicans, in the wake of the "insurrection" of Jan 6, aren't under the same surveillance now?

I understood your point. I was just trying to point out that there is a real crisis here that happening according to factual items, regardless of belief by whomever.

As to your point about Congressional Republicans being under surveillance, I would say that every single member of the Uniparty is under that scrutiny. We entered the 1984 dystopia awhile ago and the machine can not afford anyone the possibility of independent thought.

Russiagate, Pandemic, J6... there is a very good possibility that it is all related.

• Cheers 3

Remember when they clamored for the unredacted version and claimed that is where the real evidence could be found. Yeah, apparently not so much...

The Buzzfeed article:

A New Version Of The Mueller Report Reveals That Mueller Declined To Charge Donald Trump Jr. And Roger Stone With Computer Crimes

CcO1hTF.jpg

Nb2taQ9.jpg

nGLU9lf.jpg

unredactedpassages.pdf

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 hours ago, Foxx said:

Russiagate, Pandemic, J6... there is a very good possibility that it is all related.

Apply the same thought to the "Freedom Convoys" and the upcoming Russo-Ukraine war.

• Cheers 2

6 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Apply the same thought to the "Freedom Convoys" and the upcoming Russo-Ukraine war.

I stretched my legs enough in that post, thank you for completing it.

:beer:

8 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

The point and I know you agree is this wasn't just against Trump. this was against the US presidency and the office. this is treason is it not?

Edited by Fansince88

Crap Throwing Clavin
6 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

The point and I know you agree is this wasn't just against Trump. this was against the US presidency and the office. this is treason is it not?

No.  It's not treason.

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2381

Everyone needs to stop with this bullshit.  Treason has a specific definition.  Jan 6 wasn't it.  This isn't it.  

15 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

No.  It's not treason.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2381

Everyone needs to stop with this bullshit.  Treason has a specific definition.  Jan 6 wasn't it.  This isn't it.  

notice I posted this in a form of a question (Is it not?) That said, what is the crime then? What is the limit of the charges?