• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Foxx

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Fansince88

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

Romney and Murkowski are no surprise.  Susan Collins is a POS after Trump went to bat to get her reelected after people complained he endorsed her (she was better than the D alternative was his reasoning).  Why didn't Bill Cassidy sign?

• Like 1
  • Cheers 3

One thing I find extremely amusing is that Biden has a lower approval rating than Trump's approval rating at the respective points in their presidencies. Consider, Trump had all of the MSM and most of the political elite aligned against him, whereas Biden has most of the establishment in his back pocket. 

As @Crap Throwing Monkey would say... wAkE Up sHeEpLE!!!!!

• Like 2
  • Cheers 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
38 minutes ago, Foxx said:

One thing I find extremely amusing is that Biden has a lower approval rating than Trump's approval rating at the respective points in their presidencies, and has for the last 6 months. Consider, Trump had all of the MSM and most of the political elite aligned against him, whereas Biden has most of the establishment in his back pocket. 

As @Crap Throwing Monkey would say... wAkE Up sHeEpLE!!!!!

Yeah...all I ever read is how good a job Biden is doing.  

The media decides what you believe.  That'll get worse once we have a "Ministry of Truth" to conclusively label disagreement as terrorism and sedition.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Neither.  It's a demonstration of America's continuing commitment to racism and white supremacy. [/progressives]

Even worse. I feel like it is too many Americans have no moral foundation and they sway like a reed.

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
27 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Even worse. I feel like it is too many Americans have no moral foundation and they sway like a reed.

No, most do.  The problem is that a large number of progressives have a moral foundation of "other people should feel good," which makes them sway like a reed.  

Or worse, a moral foundation of "democracy for the people!"  Which, if you look at the history of direct participatory democracy, ends up with massive swathes of the populace swaying like a reed.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

Given the political atmosphere in 2022, I suspect the Democrats have already written off the Texas Gov race.  O'Rourke is running to keep his name relevant for the 2024 Senate race or to replace a cabinet member when they start abandoning ship

• Like 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
20 minutes ago, Billsandhorns said:

Keeping his name in the spotlight and he keeps getting donations. I live in the same city as him and he has only been in politics pretty much his entire adult life.

He's basically Obama.

Yes, I said it.  Beto is White Black Jesus.

• Haha 2

Billsandhorns
Just now, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

He's basically Obama.

Yes, I said it.  Beto is White Black Jesus.

At least Obama could speak well most of the time

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, Billsandhorns said:

At least Obama could speak well most of the time

I mean, Obama was the first mainstream African-American who was articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man.

• Haha 1

I was always under the impression that the see eye ay was forbidden from domestic activities and that was the FBI's purview. As such, I was somewhat confused with all of the recent revelations of clandestine spying on Americans by the see eye ay in recent years.

I guess Reagan and Bush paved the way for what we are now seeing(?).

8 members of Congress, 8 members...

Napolitano: CIA Spies and Their Collaborators

... The agents who have infiltrated state governments didn’t arrive until after Dec. 4, 1981. That’s the date that President Ronald Reagan signed Executive Order 12333, which purports to give the CIA authority to spy in America — supposedly looking for narcotics from foreign countries — and keep from law enforcement whatever it finds.

Stated differently, while Reagan purported to authorize the CIA to defy the limitations imposed upon it by the Constitution and by federal law, he insisted on a “wall” of separation between domestic spying and law enforcement.

So, if the CIA using unconstitutional spying discovered that a janitor in the Russian Embassy in Washington was really a KGB colonel who abused his wife in their suburban Maryland home, under E.O. 12333, it could continue to spy upon him in defiance of the Fourth Amendment and the CIA charter, but it could not reveal to Maryland prosecutors — who can only use evidence lawfully obtained — any evidence of his domestic violence.

All this changed 20 years later when President George W. Bush demolished Reagan’s “wall” between law enforcement and domestic spying and directed the CIA and other domestic spying agencies to share the fruits of their spying with the FBI.

Thus, thanks to Reagan and Bush authorizing it, and their successors looking the other way, CIA agents have been engaging in fishing expeditions on a grand scale inside the U.S. for the past 20 years. Congress knows about this because all intelligence agencies are required by statute to report the extent of their spying secretly to the House and Senate Intelligence Committees. ...

... Not to be outdone by its principal rival, the FBI soon began doing the same thing — gathering bulk data without search warrants.

When Congress learned of this, it enacted legislation that banned the warrantless acquisition of bulk data. Apparently, Congress is naive enough to believe that the CIA, the FBI and the National Security Agency, their cousin with 60,000 domestic spies, actually comply with federal law.

Last week, that naivete was manifested front and center when the CIA sent a letter to the Senate Intelligence Committee documenting the extent of its domestic acquisition of bulk data on Americans.

Two senators who should have known better claimed they were “shocked” at what they read. They read an admission of continued CIA warrantless bulk acquisition of personal data on unsuspecting and unsuspected Americans, and they saw large portions of the letter redacted so that the senators do not know the nature of the data received. ...

• FANtastic 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Foxx said:

I was always under the impression that the see eye ay was forbidden from domestic activities and that was the FBI's purview. As such, I was somewhat confused with all of the recent revelations of clandestine spying on Americans by the see eye ay in recent years.

I guess Reagan and Bush paved the way for what we are now seeing(?).

Technically it was Nixon and his War on Drugs.

Or if you believe the conspiracy theories, Elvis and his deep-cover anti-drug CIA mission for which they faked his death. @Deranged Rhino

• Cheers 1
  • FANtastic 1