• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Foxx

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Fansince88

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Foxx said:

Because the accusation that would have led to an audit were filed by a Republican staffer in Congress under the IRS program that pays people to rat on others.

Going to side with Biden on this, on the same principle I was against this being done to Trump: bullshit political witch hunt.

• Cheers 1

Fansince88
5 hours ago, Foxx said:

A prophet I follow said it this way. There are trained elephants and there are rogue elephants. Ony a few of the latter.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Drain The Swamp

Ted Noel

With a simple majority, Republicans can still get rid of the federal bureaucracy oppressing American life. 

More

Yes, but why would they?

The swamp creatures fund their campaigns.

• Cheers 2

Keukasmallie

Draining the swamp implies ether emptying it, or regularly changing the water.  Hence the concept of term limits.  It's a drum I beat that appears to make no noise....

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Keukasmallie said:

Draining the swamp implies ether emptying it, or regularly changing the water.  Hence the concept of term limits.  It's a drum I beat that appears to make no noise....

How do you get rid of the bureaucrats? They are a  much bigger, more harmful, portion of the swamp than DC  politicians. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, Ann said:

How do you get rid of the bureaucrats? They are a  much bigger, more harmful, portion of the swamp than DC  politicians. 

The bureaucracy is the true shadow government.  And as the Trump administration showed, they have a great ability to defend themselves.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

Keukasmallie
22 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

The bureaucracy is the true shadow government.  And as the Trump administration showed, they have a great ability to defend themselves.

You are right, there are more bureaucrats than elected politicians.  The proof of that pudding is found in the fact that the former vice president is but a puppet to the many Geppettos.  For example, the behind-the-sceners give him a message to deliver, probably practice it a bit, he goes on stage and &#@%s it up; the folks who wound him up give it a Doh, then issue a retraction or clarification whichever most fits the screw up.  Walking back his comments is becoming as repetitious as the Carolina Shag.

Those with access to tomorrow's episode of Glenn Beck's Blaze TV podcast, say that Bill Barr called Hillary's actions that enabled and fostered Russiagate, "a dirty political trick". He also went a bit further and called her actions "seditious."

The interview is set to be released tomorrow. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
52 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Those with access to tomorrow's episode of Glenn Beck's Blaze TV podcast, say that Bill Barr called Hillary's actions that enabled and fostered Russiagate, "a dirty political trick". He also went a bit further and called her actions "seditious."

Look, I like Bill Barr.  I think he's hilarious.  He's my favorite living comedian.

Him calling Hillary "seditious" is no more meaningful than Joy Behar calling Trump "treasonous" or "a Nazi."

• Like 1
  • Doh! 1
  • Wow 1

4 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Look, I like Bill Barr.  I think he's hilarious.  He's my favorite living comedian.

Him calling Hillary "seditious" is no more meaningful than Joy Behar calling Trump "treasonous" or "a Nazi."

There is no doubt that he is a swamp creature.

However it is notable when a swamp creature says Hillary's actions were seditious. If not for anything more than just putting a voice to the egregore and putting it forth into the matterium. Doing so plants the seed that others saying as much doesn't hold up to.

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
9 minutes ago, Foxx said:

There is no doubt that he is a swamp creature.

However it is notable when a swamp creature says Hillary's actions were seditious. If not for anything more than just putting a voice to the egregore and putting it forth into the matterium. Doing so plants the seed that others saying as much doesn't hold up to.

No, I just confused Bill Barr with Bill Burr.

:classic_laugh:. I need sleep.

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Look, I like Bill Barr.  I think he's hilarious.

4 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Not gonna lie.

That was what I thought too

17 hours ago, Foxx said:

Click the wave to jump around the segment.

17 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

:classic_laugh:. I need sleep.

I thought Bill Barr was fantastic as the AG in the Mandalorian.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, B-Man said:

A lot of federal offices have been moved out of DC proper the past 20 years, for a variety of reasons (not the least of which is: the federal government traditionally leases more office space than it actually owns, and the trend has been to move offices outside the Beltway to places with less expensive leases.)

But too much of it is still within the "greater DC area" (which is now called the "DMV," which I hate).  Really, the bureaucracy occupies a lot of office space in a geographic area defined by - roughly - Frederick-Towson-Upper Marlboro-Waldorf-Lorton-Chantilly (clockwise from Frederick - check a map).  That's a hell of a lot of offices "outside DC".

I understand the tweet said "flyover country."  I point this out primarily to show how utterly ridiculous the federal bureaucracy's geographical footprint is.

• Cheers 2