Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills promote Matthew Smiley to Special Teams Coordinator. Heath Farwell to Jax.

Core Four

Jax Jaguars are hiring Heath Farwell as their Special Teams Coordinator.  The whole squib kick thing was kept quiet, though not surprising Farwell would be held accountable for it....as well as the blocked kicks, blown coverages, etc.  Who should replace Farwell?

Two down, only Teflon Frazier left.

Edited by Core Four
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Foxx said:

So, do you think he was told his services would not be needed this next year or that he left of his own accord?

They probably told him that if he wants to coach like a loser, then he should coach FOR a loser.

As for replacement, the only Special Teams Coach I know of who's probably available is Bisaccia, from Vegas.  I like what he did with that team last year.

• Cheers 1

10 minutes ago, snafu said:

As for replacement, the only Special Teams Coach I know of who's probably available is Bisaccia, from Vegas.  I like what he did with that team last year.

Green Bay hired him already. 

• Like 1

Deranged Rhino
42 minutes ago, Foxx said:

So, do you think he was told his services would not be needed this next year or that he left of his own accord?

All the beat reporters around the team said that everyone knew the move was coming behind closed doors. Sounds like there was a fracture already there before the infamous non squib kick. 

• Like 4
  • Cheers 2

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

I would think McDermott encouraged Farwell to look elsewhere.  Sean was not happy about how the Divisional game ended.

Now he needs to address the defensive side of the ball, because that is what really did them in.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...