Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

You are the GM . . .

Arm of Harm

6 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

Everybody is missing on the OL choice.  It has to be Bruce Matthews who played at an All Pro level at most positions on the line. 

I don’t think you can go wrong if you say Anthony Munoz. 

Before I share too much of my wisdom, I’d like to know more about my salary and how many weeks of vacation I get. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

15 minutes ago, Augie said:

Before I share too much of my wisdom, I’d like to know more about my salary and how many weeks of vacation I get. 

The Committee has met and has agreed to give you 365 days vacation per annum. Your salary shall be commensurate. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Augie said:

Munoz was an excellent player but I would put Matthews ahead of him.  Not only versatile and highly productive but third on the list of games played which includes Brady and Favre.  19 years in the NFL.  People forget about him and his defensive teammate Ray Chiildress because the Oiler's seldom had the attention of the nation.  I had hopes for both Matthews who held out for several games in 1987 over salary and Childress who was supposedly very briefly on the trading block winding up in Buffalo.  The Bills would have won a SB with those two here.  None of the other teams would have parted with anything but a broken down Rice, Taylor, Marino, etc..  If I only could have gone back in time and had the ear of Ralph Wilson.  A trade of a lower pick plus the 12 spent on Tony Hunter would have gotten us Matthews in 1983.

Edited by RochesterRob

32 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Without putting much thought into it and keeping it to guy I saw play:

Dan Marino

Jerry Rice

Ray Lewis

Reggie White

Ronnie Lott

Who’s your coach?

2 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Without putting much thought into it and keeping it to guy I saw play:

Dan Marino