Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Freedom Convoy 2022

Foxx

3 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

There's actually a reply to that tweet that supports the ban because honking is racist.  :classic_laugh:

I posted an update from the truckers upthread. Wherein they state that they want a sit down with TPTB to resolve this matter. Part of the give and take is that they will commit to 5 minutes of honking at 5pm each day instead of all day at any point. They stated that if you hear horns at 12:01 am on Wednesday, Ottawan's will know their legislature failed them. 

• Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, Foxx said:

I posted an update from the truckers upthread. Wherein they state that they want a sit down with TPTB to resolve this matter. Part of the give and take is that they will commit to 5 minutes of honking at 5pm each day instead of all day at any point. They stated that if you hear horns at 12:01 am on Wednesday, Ottawan's will know their legislature failed them. 

Much like painting DC streets over with BLM slogans...a government-authorized anti-government protest.  What the &#%$ is the point?

I'd wonder how we got here...but with '60s protest musicians boycotting Spotify in support of The Man, I think I know how.

42 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

There's actually a reply to that tweet that supports the ban because honking is racist.  :classic_laugh:

You know why honking is racist?

Because of honking honkeys

• Facepalm 2

Tucker last night.

@16:20 - In the US, a nationwide truck convoy will begin in Southern California on March 5th, to Washington, DC. ... Homeland security has already been dispatched to shut it down.

It should be interesting to see how the jackboots here in the US respond. 

• Applause 3

This YouTube channel seems to be reporting about what is be organized for the coming convoy from Southern California to Washington, DC. It is supposed to begin on March 5th. Since the original organization efforts that began on Facebook had their group deleted, I don't know how long this channel will be up, but until it is...

American Freight Trucking

It has been reported that the US Homeland Security Dept. has already been dispatched to shut this thing down.

• Cheers 3

All this, over a vaccine mandate for a virus with a 98% survival rate.

Destroy the country in order to get some truckers to obey you. Nice job, Justine!

• Like 2