Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Freedom Convoy 2022

Foxx

We Are All Truckers Now

As momentum from the Freedom Convoy in Canada mounts and works its way into the US, and similar convoys spring up in Europe, Australia, and New Zealand, people are collectively standing up to two years of COVID restrictions, lies, misery, and abuse at the hands of our government masters. And we owe it all to Canada’s truckers. Oh, Canada’s truckers! We love you!

But it’s not just the truckers. It’s their families traveling with them. It’s the ordinary citizens bringing them fuel, hot drinks, and meals. It’s the throngs of people braving the cold and raising maple leaf flags in solidarity. It’s those sitting on the sidelines, cheering them on—hoping they don’t cave; praying they continue to resist. It’s the non-MSM journalists actually interviewing truckers and hearing their well-articulated grievances for the first time and revealing that, it turns out, they aren’t the Nazisterrorists, racists, white supremacistssmall fringe minority, or Neanderthals the Trudeau-Biden elites would have you believe.

The truckers make a clear case for freedom. They understand tyranny when they see it. As trucker after trucker emerges as Sikh, Jew, Black, Asian, Ukrainian, and regular white guy, they scoff at the simplistic and over-used, now ho-hum and fully anticipated, fabricated accusations that they are racist terrorists. Those who came to the West from far lands are afraid, however, that the misery and oppression they left behind in their home countries are coming to their adopted homelands

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2022/02/we_are_all_truckers_now.html

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

35 minutes ago, realtruelove said:

Does anyone know this woman's name?  I would lead or follow her through a brick wall.

That was one fantastic speech.

• Wow 1
  • Cheers 2

9 hours ago, realtruelove said:

Does anyone know this woman's name?  I would lead or follow her through a brick wall.

Powerful words. She actually brought a tear to my eye. Thank you.

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

Powerful words. She actually brought a tear to my eye. Thank you.

She hit about 90% of my "politics" in that speech.  The Constitution is the greatest document ever written.  The fact that politicians have been allowed to essentially rape it for decades is the ultimate disservice to humanity.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2