Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Who do I listen to ? (Medicare Advantage)

B-Man

Who do I listen to ? (Medicare Advantage)  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Who do I listen to ? (Medicare Advantage)

• Jimmy J.J. Walker
    • George Foreman
    • Joe Namath
    • Random White Lady.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/13/2022 at 11:40 PM

I know that probably very few of you watch some of the older channels (Inspiration, Grit, ME ) with constant old westerns, but the funny part is the constant bombardment of Medicare ads.

Now even though I already have mine, who do you think that I would have listened to if I had to buy it this year.

24 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I know that probably very few of you watch some of the older channels (Inspiration, Grit, ME ) with constant old westerns, but the funny part is the constant bombardment of Medicare ads.

Now even though I already have mine, who do you think that I would have listened to if I had to buy it this year.

Its on a lot of other channels too... the ota crime channel for instance. I'm not "quite" there yet but what is funny to me is that they are asking you to call a phone number to find out if you qualify for whatever in your state. This info has to be online somewhere I would think.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, B-Man said:

I watch Grit, probably too much.

I’m always wondering where these guys keep their coffee.  They’re always drinking it around the campfire.  You never see the pots lashed to their saddles, either.

• Haha 2

I was telling my wife, in the many years of Gunsmoke, I don't believe that I ever saw an episode where they didn't mention coffee at least once ......LOL

• Cheers 2

18 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

I can't see "Who do I listen to?" and "Medicare" in the same sentence without thinking:

Crosby, Stills, Nash, and Young.

Joe Rogan for the win!

On 2/17/2022 at 5:40 PM, B-Man said:

Tom Selleck has my "second Mortgage" needs covered.

😆

Well that should give you more cash to buy gold from William Devane.

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

I went with Linda Pelegrino (Former AM Buffalo host). She advertises a local group that helps with Medicare choices. Plus, they sent a postcard in the mail (I'm  on Medicare as of 3/1). She lives about 3 doors down and across the street. Can see her house from the kitchen window.

• Like 1

Keukasmallie
On 3/13/2022 at 10:37 PM, Wacka said:

I went with Linda Pelegrino (Former AM Buffalo host). She advertises a local group that helps with Medicare choices. Plus, they sent a postcard in the mail (I'm  on Medicare as of 3/1). She lives about 3 doors down and across the street. Can see her house from the kitchen window.

So I've been told by a friend...

• 8 months later...

Quick update:

This year’s Medicare commercials 

they dumped George and JJ, and kept Namath 

they added William Shatner and William Devane. 

I ignored them 

After my Dad died I had his mail forwarded to me.  Now I get all the Medicare postal spam.

And warranties for cars he sold years ago.  He even got a car warranty offer for the year/model car that I drive

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I picked a local company that has Linda Peligrino(AM Buffalo) do their commercials. She lives three doors down and across the street. Showed me about 5 companies literature and let me  decide. No pressure. Ended up with Highmark. 

Get the car warrantees for my mom (stopped driving in2013) and home warranty for the house we sold in September (mom died in Sept 2021)

• Cheers 2