Jump to content

Who do I listen to ? (Medicare Advantage)


B-Man
 Share

Who do I listen to ? (Medicare Advantage)  

5 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do I listen to ? (Medicare Advantage)

    • Jimmy J.J. Walker
      1
    • George Foreman
      1
    • Joe Namath
      1
    • Random White Lady.
      2

This poll is closed to new votes

  • Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/13/2022 at 11:40 PM

Recommended Posts

 

 

I know that probably very few of you watch some of the older channels (Inspiration, Grit, ME ) with constant old westerns, but the funny part is the constant bombardment of Medicare ads.

 

Now even though I already have mine, who do you think that I would have listened to if I had to buy it this year.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

MothersMilk
24 minutes ago, B-Man said:

 

 

I know that probably very few of you watch some of the older channels (Inspiration, Grit, ME ) with constant old westerns, but the funny part is the constant bombardment of Medicare ads.

 

Now even though I already have mine, who do you think that I would have listened to if I had to buy it this year.

 

 

Its on a lot of other channels too... the ota crime channel for instance. I'm not "quite" there yet but what is funny to me is that they are asking you to call a phone number to find out if you qualify for whatever in your state. This info has to be online somewhere I would think.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, B-Man said:

 

 

I know that probably very few of you watch some of the older channels (Inspiration, Grit, ME ) with constant old westerns, but the funny part is the constant bombardment of Medicare ads.

 

Now even though I already have mine, who do you think that I would have listened to if I had to buy it this year.

 

 


I watch Grit, probably too much.

I’m always wondering where these guys keep their coffee.  They’re always drinking it around the campfire.  You never see the pots lashed to their saddles, either.

 

 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

 

I was telling my wife, in the many years of Gunsmoke, I don't believe that I ever saw an episode where they didn't mention coffee at least once ......LOL

 

 

 

  • Cheers 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Crap Throwing Clavin

I can't see "Who do I listen to?" and "Medicare" in the same sentence without thinking:

 

Crosby, Stills, Nash, and Young.

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

I can't see "Who do I listen to?" and "Medicare" in the same sentence without thinking:

 

Crosby, Stills, Nash, and Young.

Joe Rogan for the win!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Uncle Joe
On 2/17/2022 at 5:40 PM, B-Man said:

 

 

Tom Selleck has my "second Mortgage" needs covered.

 

😆

 

 

Well that should give you more cash to buy gold from William Devane.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

I went with Linda Pelegrino (Former AM Buffalo host). She advertises a local group that helps with Medicare choices. Plus, they sent a postcard in the mail (I'm  on Medicare as of 3/1). She lives about 3 doors down and across the street. Can see her house from the kitchen window.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Keukasmallie
On 3/13/2022 at 10:37 PM, Wacka said:

I went with Linda Pelegrino (Former AM Buffalo host). She advertises a local group that helps with Medicare choices. Plus, they sent a postcard in the mail (I'm  on Medicare as of 3/1). She lives about 3 doors down and across the street. Can see her house from the kitchen window.

So I've been told by a friend...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue., Guidelines