Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Joe Biden and the 25th Amendment

Foxx

11 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Appropriate here...

In that case Joe, the ending of the Super Bowl is prophetic in that Donald brought down Joe. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

In that case Joe, the ending of the Super Bowl is prophetic in that Donald brought down Joe. 

Except he didn't bring him down, he just set the stage for a desperate feeble attempt at a completion that fluttered harmlessly to nowhere.  Most of Ol' Mush For Brains completion attempts have been anything but harmless.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Really looks more like he just gestured to the crowd.

FALSE! He obviously was shoeing away birds.

Edited by Fansince88
  • Haha 2

On 4/16/2022 at 6:00 PM, Fansince88 said:

FALSE! He obviously was shoeing away birds.

There are no birds. 

On 4/16/2022 at 8:39 PM, CarpetCrawler said:

Another thing he fails at.

All the birds have been eaten. 

• Like 1

I was driving a carload of 11 year-olds into the city yesterday for my daughters' birthday outing, and at one point I suggested a game where they took turns naming a POTUS with no repeats.  The usual suspects came off the board immediately.....Washington, Lincoln, Obama, Trump....

Then we got deeper and there were some impressive gets, including Kennedy, Madison, Nixon, Coolidge, Reagan, LBJ.....

After a dozen or so names they ran out of ideas.  Anyone care to guess as to which President none of these kids thought to mention?  In fact, even when I prompted them, it took a minute for one of them to even come up with his name!   Gave me a good chuckle.

Edited by KD in CA
  • Wow 1
  • Applause 2

21 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

I was driving a carload of 11 year-olds into the city yesterday for my daughters' birthday outing, and at one point I suggested a game where they took turns naming a POTUS with no repeats.  The usual suspects came off the board immediately.....Washington, Lincoln, Obama, Trump....

Then we got deeper and there were some impressive gets, including Kennedy, Madison, Nixon, Coolidge, Reagan, LBJ.....

After a dozen or so names they ran out of ideas.  Anyone care to guess as to which President none of these kids thought to mention?  In fact, even when I prompted them, it took a minute for one of them to even come up with his name!   Gave me a good chuckle.

William Taft?

Grover Cleveland?

Dave Portnoy?

Thomas Whitmore?

Joe Bauers?

28 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Anyone care to guess as to which President none of these kids thought to mention?  In fact, even when I prompted them, it took a minute for one of them to even come up with his name!   Gave me a good chuckle.

Slick Willy?

47 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Brandon?

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Chester A. Arthur.

• Haha 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Millard Fillmore

• Haha 1