Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Personal Privacy - Are You Entitled to Any?

Foxx

2 hours ago, Meazza said:

Wait until the YouTube influencers can’t take their weekly trip to Bali and you’ll get less interest.

I dunno. Pretty sure Powell just raised interest and said that there would possibly be 5 more hikes this year.

if a rate rises in the market and no one reports it...

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

I dunno. Pretty sure Powell just raised interest and said that there would possibly be 5 more hikes this year.

Home loan rates have almost doubled this year. At what point does it tank the real estate market?

• Cheers 2

Nouseforaname
3 hours ago, Foxx said:

I meant interest in getting a credit card linked to your carbon footprint 

2 hours ago, Meazza said:

I meant interest in getting a credit card linked to your carbon footprint 

I know. I was playing up a tangent.

Regarding your intended point, less interest of promoters and influencers will not change the fact that it is coming and there really isn't much you or I are going to be able to do about it. They will move the promotion to other aspects if they have to.

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Ann said:

Home loan rates have almost doubled this year. At what point does it tank the real estate market?

Not yet, at least in DC.  

Nouseforaname
3 hours ago, Ann said:

I don’t think the market will tank but it will definitely take longer for a property to move.

4 hours ago, Ann said:

54 minutes ago, Meazza said:

I don’t think the market will tank but it will definitely take longer for a property to move.

Stagflation

• Sad 1

Nouseforaname
1 minute ago, devnull said:

Stagflation

Before I bought my house I called a few agents while I was out of town to inquire about certain listings.  They told me that if it would be gone before I was back.

Nothing about the real estate market is normal .

31 minutes ago, Meazza said:

Before I bought my house I called a few agents while I was out of town to inquire about certain listings.  They told me that if it would be gone before I was back.

Nothing about the real estate market is normal .

I'd imagine the Canadian real estate market is loonie

• Cheers 2