Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Happy Twosday

devnull

6 hours ago, Foxx said:

Wtf does "Pluto conjunct w/ the USA" even mean?

And just how many other countries will it "conjunct" with before the day is through?  Are they ALSO going to suffer through the current president's "reign?"  Way more concerned about this country "conjuncting" with Goofy than doing so w/ Pluto.

5 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Planets don't conjunct with countries.  :facepalm:

Perhaps 'return' is the more appropriate term here.

2 hours ago, Taro T said:

Wtf does "Pluto conjunct w/ the USA" even mean?

And just how many other countries will it "conjunct" with before the day is through?  Are they ALSO going to suffer through the current president's "reign?"  Way more concerned about this country "conjuncting" with Goofy than doing so w/ Pluto.

This is in reference to the USA's birth chart.  It is unique to the USA.

Pluto is in the same exact spot of the zodiac it was when the USA was born.

From the Independent:

AMERICA IS ABOUT TO EXPERIENCE A ‘PLUTO RETURN’ – HERE’S WHAT ASTROLOGERS SAY YOU SHOULD EXPECT

... The planet Pluto represents death and rebirth. It takes more than 240 years for Pluto to return to the same position it originated when a natal chart began. For those uninitiated with the inner workings of astrology, a natal chart is like a snapshot taken of the sky at the moment of a person — or a nation’s — birth. On 22 February, Pluto will return to the position it was in at the signing of the Declaration of Independence in 1776. As humans, we will never experience a Pluto return, unless of course we live to be 248 years old. But for long-standing nations, a Pluto return has often resulted in a rise of power and the fall of empires.

“Pluto represents in astrology the destruction of old foundations so that you can replace those foundations with new ones,” ...

...“Any and all behavioral patterns the country has developed over the past 250 years will be kind of challenged, and potentially overturned,” he told The Independent. “Pluto basically is going to unearth all the uncomfortable truths in this country and sort of shine a light on the cracks and structures, so that we can all see that it needs to change.”

While the country’s Pluto Return is at its strongest on 22 February, one could argue we’ve been been feeling its effect for the past two years. In 2020, the Covid-19 pandemic caused the economy to contract. While the number of millionaires in the world jumped by 5.2 million during the pandemic in 2020, that same August, nearly 1.2 million Americans were claiming unemployment benefits. Astrologers believe that the Pluto return will highlight all of our weaknesses as a country, but may impact the economy most of all. ...

• Cheers 2

Here is a bit of oddity for this date for you all. I have been seeing 222 in various forms for nearly a year.  Mentioned this and 333 before and some fount it amusing. I thought it was tied into the fact that on the 222nd day of last year Andy announced he was going to step down. Still it continued. As a Christian man I have been in prayer to see if God has been trying to tell me something. I listened to a video (I was driving and had it playing through the speaker) on the way home from my daughters in Delaware. Her husband is in the Air Force and they are remodeling a home. Address # is 222 btw. The day before we left to head down there I received 4 delivery receipts that had the number 222 in them at work. Anyway, back to the video. Seems many in the occult world believe that on 222 there would be portals that would open to allow the demonic activity to increase on the earth.  when this video ended I hit mile marker 222 on 476 in PA. Here is the kicker. I felt in my spirit that God said to continue to pray into it although the date has passes. on the 23rd, 24th and 25th at work although my computer reads the proper date one of the programs we use has continued to show the date 2/22/22 on the program. Also, the Email address that I still have from ATOP stopped working. Last Email I received was on.........you guessed it. 2/22/22. BTW, Any recomendations for a new FREE email server that is not Gmail?