Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

The Death Star, aka Allegiant Stadium, aka Las Vegas Raiders house

Seasons1992

Seasons1992

Hello viewers, 

I was NOT planning to visit the Raiders' stadium while in Las Vegas. Tickets for Metallica were $350. 

Standing outside of the Bellagio fountains at 4pm on Friday, I got frisky and checked prices again. They dropped to $100. 

So, I went to see Metallica in that building. First, thoughts on the building itself.

Incredible place. It makes Rich Stadium look like a hole in the ground. The sound attenuation inside was amazing. No echos, no ringing ears. Amazing amenities. I highly recommend it. It would be great to see a game there for sure. 

Metallica: Those old guys brought the THUNDER. Here's the setlist: https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/metallica/2022/allegiant-stadium-las-vegas-nv-53884bcd.html

Overall, very happy with the spur of the moment choice.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 3

Seasons1992
6 minutes ago, Ann said:

Metallica will be in Buffalo at Highmark stadium in August if you want to go again,

Oh I saw that for sure.......I'm planning on it. I can walk from my friend's house while in town for it!

Reminds me of being a teenager and playing softball off of California Rd. while Metallica and GnR were playing there. Loud and easy to hear!