Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

At what point do you humbly re-evaluate your long-standing views?

GG1

Keukasmallie
On 3/2/2022 at 4:59 PM, Ann said:

"Zero evidence of election fraud!?" :classic_blink:

Here's a few I could find. There are a ton more, just do not try and use Google to search for results.

Wisconsin:

Office of special counsel report

OSC learned that all machines in Green Bay were ESS machines and were connected to a secret, hidden Wi-Fi access point at the Grand Hyatt hotel, which was the location used by the City of Green Bay on the day of the 2020 Presidential election. The OSC discovered the Wi-Fi, machines, and ballots were controlled by a single individual who was not a government employee but an agent of a special interest group operating in Wisconsin.

Thread:

Thread:

Arizona: If you can find the hearing, well worth the trouble. Arizona had a ton of election fraud and it was laid out there. Voter ID will now be on the ballot for November. (Kinda funny)

Thread

Pennsylvannia:

Court ruling puts mail-in voting on hold in Pennsylvania

Friday's Commonwealth Court opinion declares Act 77 of 2019 unconstitutional, though an appeal is expected by the Department of State.

</snip>

According to a Commonwealth Court filing released Friday, the court ruled that Act 77, allowing residents to vote by mail in Pennsylvania, violates Article VII, Section 1 of the Pennsylvania constitution.

The Commonwealth Court denied the Pa. Department of State acting secretary's application for summary relief.

</snip>

Exclusive: Systemic Voting Issues In Pennsylvania County Even More Extensive Than Previously Known

The video (and audio) hits just keep on coming from Delaware County, Pennsylvania, where a whistleblower secretly taped the aftermath of the chaos from the 2020 presidential election. Two recent recordings exclusively obtained by The Federalist from a source with knowledge of the recordings provide further evidence that systemic problems plague the large Pennsylvania county.

The newest recordings provide some of the frankest discussion on how bad the behind-the-scenes situation was, with one election worker describing a part of the post-election situation as “abominable” and the attempt to do the impossible—reconcile some precincts’ voter sheets—as “a nightmare.”

</snip>

Georgia:

Well, yeah, there's that stuff; but what about what Lester Holt said on NBC?

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Keukasmallie said:

Well, yeah, there's that stuff; but what about what Lester Holt said on NBC?

If we had an even semi-honest media...

• Cheers 3

Arm of Harm

Election fraud: there were over 900 fact witnesses to fraud. No evidentiary hearings were done. Most of the election fraud states conducted no audits. Georgia conducted a recount, not an audit. The goal of the recount was to detect tabulation errors, not to examine the possibility of fraud. Arizona attempted to conduct an actual audit, but Maricopa County obstructed justice by refusing to turn over any subpoenaed electronic devices or login credentials. Therefore the audit could only detect paper fraud, not electronic fraud. Tens of thousands of suspect ballots were located, but due to Maricopa’s “destroy the evidence” approach to election procedures, auditors were unable to prove that these were originally Trump ballots flipped to Biden. 

All of us, I hope, are familiar with the fact that in a local district in Michigan, Dominion voting machines flipped double digit percent votes from Trump to Biden. Dominion claimed the problem was local, was due to a software glitch, and that it had been fixed. No investigation was done to determine if any of that was true. We simply took Dominion at their word.

Officials in the Department of Justice saw enough evidence of a stolen election that they wanted to investigate. But those efforts were quickly quashed by higher ups. We were given the reassurance of an investigation, despite the fact that no investigation was ever done. 

The evidence of a stolen election was strong enough that nearly 20 states signed on to the Texas lawsuit. The Supreme Court dismissed the case on a specious technicality, while ignoring all the evidence. Apparently it is not the responsibility of the court system to prevent election fraud. 

That said, I agree with the vast bulk of what GG wrote about Russia’s invasion of the Ukraine. 

• Cheers 3

5 hours ago, Arm of Harm said:

Election fraud: there were over 900 fact witnesses to fraud. No evidentiary hearings were done. Most of the election fraud states conducted no audits. Georgia conducted a recount, not an audit. The goal of the recount was to detect tabulation errors, not to examine the possibility of fraud. Arizona attempted to conduct an actual audit, but Maricopa County obstructed justice by refusing to turn over any subpoenaed electronic devices or login credentials. Therefore the audit could only detect paper fraud, not electronic fraud. Tens of thousands of suspect ballots were located, but due to Maricopa’s “destroy the evidence” approach to election procedures, auditors were unable to prove that these were originally Trump ballots flipped to Biden. 

All of us, I hope, are familiar with the fact that in a local district in Michigan, Dominion voting machines flipped double digit percent votes from Trump to Biden. Dominion claimed the problem was local, was due to a software glitch, and that it had been fixed. No investigation was done to determine if any of that was true. We simply took Dominion at their word.

Officials in the Department of Justice saw enough evidence of a stolen election that they wanted to investigate. But those efforts were quickly quashed by higher ups. We were given the reassurance of an investigation, despite the fact that no investigation was ever done. 

The evidence of a stolen election was strong enough that nearly 20 states signed on to the Texas lawsuit. The Supreme Court dismissed the case on a specious technicality, while ignoring all the evidence. Apparently it is not the responsibility of the court system to prevent election fraud. 

That said, I agree with the vast bulk of what GG wrote about Russia’s invasion of the Ukraine. 

it would seem the massive election fraud stole an election, which directly resulted in the Ukraine situation

• Like 1
  • Doh! 1
  • Wow 1

• 2 weeks later...

So I was at the grocery store last week and couldn't help but notice all the Bidenflation.  They even had Cup O Noodles 2 for $1.   I had a bit of an old man "I'm old enough to remember when they were like 5 for $1"

Then I'm like, WTH I'll pick up a couple.  It's been forever since I had one

Good God, how did I ever eat those things?  🤢

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, devnull said:

So I was at the grocery store last week and couldn't help but notice all the Bidenflation.  They even had Cup O Noodles 2 for $1.   I had a bit of an old man "I'm old enough to remember when they were like 5 for $1"

Then I'm like, WTH I'll pick up a couple.  It's been forever since I had one

Good God, how did I ever eat those things?  🤢

Cup o Sodium?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Crap Throwing Clavin
4 hours ago, Ann said:

Wouldn't they be surprised to learn how much the middle thing doesn't apply to the top thing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 3/2/2022 at 1:41 PM, GG1 said:

the Ukraine invasion is something more than the latest attempt by the megalomaniac wannabe to re-establish the USSR. 

I haven’t been paying much attention, but doesn’t everyone pretty much understand this?

Crap Throwing Clavin
21 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

I haven’t been paying much attention, but doesn’t everyone pretty much understand this?

Nope.  There's quite a few who believe Putin was innocently manipulated in to it for some shadowy power groups to establish a fascist world order.

And a handful who think Putin's invading Ukraine to uncover the bioweapons programs that created the Giant of Kandahar.  

• Like 2
  • Doh! 1

16 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Nope.  There's quite a few who believe Putin was innocently manipulated in to it for some shadowy power groups to establish a fascist world order.

And a handful who think Putin's invading Ukraine to uncover the bioweapons programs that created the Giant of Kandahar.  

Its a misnomer or sure but Kandahar Giant sounds so much better than Zaporizhzhia Giant.  

Crap Throwing Clavin
8 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Its a misnomer or sure but Kandahar Giant sounds so much better than Zaporizhzhia Giant.  

It was first identified in Kandahar, when the US bio guys lost control of it.  So Kandahar Giant is still appropriate, even if they're deployed in Mauripol right now.

13 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

It was first identified in Kandahar, when the US bio guys lost control of it.  So Kandahar Giant is still appropriate, even if they're deployed in Mauripol right now.

You ain't seen nuthin' yet. Just wait until the Kandahar Giant gets into the Chernobyl exclusion zone.

Crap Throwing Clavin
14 minutes ago, Hedge said:

You ain't seen nuthin' yet. Just wait until the Kandahar Giant gets into the Chernobyl exclusion zone.

Does no one pay attention to what I write?  They're already there.  Although the Kandahar Giants were engineered for mountainous, arid terrain such as in Afghanistan, they're rugged and hardy enough to be as well suited for the swamp/marshland of the Pripyat and upper Dneiper river basins.  

Why do you think that Russian convoy was held up for almost two weeks?  That'll happen when you release giant bio-engineered warriors on a corps logistics train.

16 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Does no one pay attention to what I write?  They're already there.  Although the Kandahar Giants were engineered for mountainous, arid terrain such as in Afghanistan, they're rugged and hardy enough to be as well suited for the swamp/marshland of the Pripyat and upper Dneiper river basins.  

Why do you think that Russian convoy was held up for almost two weeks?  That'll happen when you release giant bio-engineered warriors on a corps logistics train.

Their hardiness can't be denied. I was more referring to what you would get when you crossed this:

file.jpg?1588887210

with this:

hulk-3.jpg

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Their hardiness can't be denied. I was more referring to what you would get when you crossed this:

file.jpg?1588887210

with this:

hulk-3.jpg

Already posted this documentary trailer elsewhere.  The full documentary is available free on YouTube.

2 hours ago, KD in CA said:

I need to recalibrate that statement a bit, based on what Putin has said since the invasion and his interpretation of history and his role.

He doesn't want to reinstate USSR, but a modern version of the Czarist Russian empire.  He knows that going back to Communism will suck for him, but implmenting an autocratic Czarist rule will give him everything he wants. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Hedge said:

file.jpg?1588887210

with this:

hulk-3.jpg

I just wish that there was a documentary about this that I could watch somewhere.

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, GG1 said:

I need to recalibrate that statement a bit, based on what Putin has said since the invasion and his interpretation of history and his role.

He doesn't want to reinstate USSR, but a modern version of the Czarist Russian empire.  He knows that going back to Communism will suck for him, but implmenting an autocratic Czarist rule will give him everything he wants. 

I'd amend that further, since the Czarist system was very much a feudal system, and I'm not sure Putin wants to recreate that either.

Rather, that he wants to create a modern autocratic/imperial system in a country that encompasses the old Tsarist/Soviet borders.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

I'd amend that further, since the Czarist system was very much a feudal system, and I'm not sure Putin wants to recreate that either.

Rather, that he wants to create a modern autocratic/imperial system in a country that encompasses the old Tsarist/Soviet borders.

If you look at the current Russian economic system, the wealth & privilege flows from Putin to the oligarchs and then the docile public that's fed.   Very similar to the Czar/boyar relationships.   Only difference is that the serfs are "free"