Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Sacramento Mass Shooting: 6 Killed, 15 Injured Near Capital Building

Foxx

Officers located at least 15 shooting victims, including 6 who are deceased. There will be a media staging area at 9th St/K St. Continue to follow this thread for updates.

• Sad 1

Used to to live and work in CA doing environmental due diligence.  First job I had  back in 2005 was a building at that corner in Sacramento.  From what I remember, that was not a  good neighborhood even back then and someone had been shot a few days earlier right in front of the building (a light rail station). The arena where the Kings play is two blocks to the west and the state capitol building  is two blocks to the SW.

Edited by Wacka
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1

This story is not even remotely coming close to filling my social media timelines, which tells me this event likely included all minorities.

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

This story is not even remotely coming close to filling my social media timelines, which tells me this event likely included all minorities.

And had nothing to do with "right wing extremism."  

Probably a drug-related drive-by or something, given the lack of coverage.

7 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

And had nothing to do with "right wing extremism."  

Probably a drug-related drive-by or something, given the lack of coverage.

A story mentioned there was more than one shooter. 

In other words, end of story.

Crap Throwing Clavin
6 minutes ago, B-Man said:

What I can't understand, is that type of gun is illegal in California,

how could he possibly get one ?

"That's why the 2nd Amendment needs to be repealed, so they're illegal nation-wide and can't be imported to CA!"

20 hours ago, B-Man said:

What I can't understand, is that type of gun is illegal in California,

how could he possibly get one ?

I blame the citizens in Indiana selling them through gun show loopholes to people in California.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Joe Miner said:

I blame the citizens in Indiana selling them through gun show loopholes to people in California.

I blame the nutjob the pulled the trigger

• O Rly 1

2 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

What we need is Congress to approve another $10 BILLION so we can finally stop all these unnecessary shootings!

Well at least nobody was lynched because they made a law against that.

Sounds like a fight carried over from da club.

From an article:

https://apple.news/AUh3viKNFQECuoyhMlPSaNw

A year ago, prosecutors implored the state parole board not to release Smiley Martin early from a 10-year sentence — noting his prior convictions for possessing an assault weapon, stealing electronics from department stores and beating a girlfriend he encouraged to be a prostitute.

• Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, KD in CA said:

Sounds like a fight carried over from da club.

From an article:

https://apple.news/AUh3viKNFQECuoyhMlPSaNw

A year ago, prosecutors implored the state parole board not to release Smiley Martin early from a 10-year sentence — noting his prior convictions for possessing an assault weapon, stealing electronics from department stores and beating a girlfriend he encouraged to be a prostitute.

Nah.  Gotta be white supremacists.

Sacramento Mass Shooter Was Sentenced to 10 Years in Prison in 2018, Paroled in 2021 Over DA's Objection

by Jennifer Van Laar

Original Article

Shortly after a mass shooting occurred in Sacramento, California early Sunday, Joe Biden was busy using the tragedy to beat the drum for more gun control across the country – despite the fact that California arguably has what are the nation’s strictest gun control laws, and despite not having any facts about the shooting or the shooters. Other gun control activists quickly jumped aboard the train. The actual story, which most of the mainstream media will likely attempt to erase, has nothing to do with lax gun control laws and everything to do with the “reimagining” of the justice system

• Cheers 1

7 hours ago, B-Man said:

Sacramento Mass Shooter Was Sentenced to 10 Years in Prison in 2018, Paroled in 2021 Over DA's Objection

by Jennifer Van Laar

Original Article

Shortly after a mass shooting occurred in Sacramento, California early Sunday, Joe Biden was busy using the tragedy to beat the drum for more gun control across the country – despite the fact that California arguably has what are the nation’s strictest gun control laws, and despite not having any facts about the shooting or the shooters. Other gun control activists quickly jumped aboard the train. The actual story, which most of the mainstream media will likely attempt to erase, has nothing to do with lax gun control laws and everything to do with the “reimagining” of the justice system

reimagine is right. These people live in an imaginary world. 

• Like 1