Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Canukistan

Foxx

Could it have been the solar flare the other day? A real big one a while back  knocked out the power system in the great white north.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Nouseforaname
48 minutes ago, Foxx said:

If you’d knew the amount he was reducing 😂😂😂. There is no such thing as a tax cut in Quebec. We are also not facing an energy crisis or runaway inflation like in the UK.

Either way he will win hands down .  

Edited by Nouseforaname

• 3 weeks later...

Only criminals will have guns now... Good luck, Canucks.

Freezing the market on handguns

... The Prime Minister, Justin Trudeau, today announced the national freeze on the sale, purchase, and transfer of handguns comes into effect. From now on, people cannot buy, sell, or transfer handguns within Canada, and they cannot bring newly acquired handguns into the country. ...

• Like 1

Nouseforaname
1 hour ago, Foxx said:

Only criminals will have guns now... Good luck, Canucks.

Freezing the market on handguns

It was always very difficult to purchase handguns in Canada and even then, you’re not allowed to use them for self defense.

Edited by Nouseforaname
  • Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Nouseforaname said:

That's less weird than me.  As an American with a science background, who studies military history, I measure things in this weird blend of CGS, MKS, and imperial units.  Occasionally throwing in weird British units, like a stone (14 lbs) or cwt (hundredweight - one hundredweight = 8 stone = 112 lbs).  

Next time I go to the doctor, I'm telling them I'm 18 hands, 7.5 cm tall, and weigh 2 cwt, 3 stone and 600 grams.

• Like 2

WTF is wrong with us? First, mentally ill patients are cognitive enough to make this decision? Then children too? Without parental consent? What next? Ask children if they want to die before they are born and extend that to 18? Yeah, I'm 8 but life sucks and I wish I were never born so off me

This world disgust me more and more but no, I don't want assisted suicide. 🤬 :frustration:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/canadas-expanding-assisted-suicide-law-include-mentally-ill-enable-mature-minors

Medical assistance in dying (MAID) has been available in Canada since 2016 and is set to expand in March 2023, extending eligibility to those with a mental illness. 

Bill C-7 would allow individuals seeking MAID to apply solely on the basis of a mental disorder. Prior to the bill's passage, MAID eligibility was based on having a "grievous and irremediable medical condition," according to a report from the Canadian government on the practice. 

Creighton School of Medicine professor Charles Camosy said Wednesday on "Tucker Carlson Tonight" the bill would allow "mature minors" to be euthanized by state doctors without the consent of their parents. 

Edited by Cinga
  • Angry 2