Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

There's a dead mouse on my patio!

Ann

10 minutes ago, Keukasmallie said:

Or, put a couple gallons of water in a five gallon pail, cover the surface of the water with sunflower seeds, prop a 4 or 5' board from ground to edge of pail, scatter sunflower seeds along the length of the board, check every few hours.  They're not good swimmers....

I cannot do the drowning. I told my husband he could if he wanted to... so far, nada. 

23 hours ago, Ann said:

I cannot do the drowning. I told my husband he could if he wanted to... so far, nada. 

I can’t either. I had knee surgery many years ago. The f’n Anesthesiologist administered the paralytic about 20 seconds too soon. I was still wide awake, couldn’t breathe (the dumb bastage hadn’t put me on O2 yet, and I could not move a muscle. I panicked, but couldn’t do anything about my situation. I finally gave up, thinking I was going to die like I was drowning.  

I’d  rather shoot the little critters. 

• Like 1
  • Wow 2

So I woke up this morning and my Husky is laying on the back patio covered in dirt with a rabbit in her mouth. The rabbit's not bloody, just dirty. My neighbor's kids raise blue ribbon rabbits, I instantly knew it was one of theirs.

I took the rabbit away, rushed inside and washed all the dirt off. Then I took and placed it back in one of the cages in their back yard. Then I zoomed back home. (Don't judge me)

Not 30 minutes later I hear my neighbors screaming, so I go out and ask them, "What's wrong?" They tell me their rabbit died three days ago and they buried it, but now it's back in the cage...

• Haha 8

1 hour ago, Uncle Joe said:

So I woke up this morning and my Husky is laying on the back patio covered in dirt with a rabbit in her mouth. The rabbit's not bloody, just dirty. My neighbor's kids raise blue ribbon rabbits, I instantly knew it was one of theirs.

I took the rabbit away, rushed inside and washed all the dirt off. Then I took and placed it back in one of the cages in their back yard. Then I zoomed back home. (Don't judge me)

Not 30 minutes later I hear my neighbors screaming, so I go out and ask them, "What's wrong?" They tell me their rabbit died three days ago and they buried it, but now it's back in the cage...

ummm... it's too early for Easter.

:tomato:

• Haha 1