1) Jacksonville Jaguars - Travon Walker, UGA, Edge
2) Detroit Lions - Aidan Hutchinson, Michigan, Edge
3) Houston Texans - Derek Stingley, LSU, CB
4) New Jersey Jets - Sauce Gardner, Cincinnati, CB

5) New Jersey Giants - Kayvon Thibodeaux, Oregon, Edge
6) Carolina Panthers - Ickey Ekwonu, NC State, OT
7) New Jersey Giants (from Chicago Bears) - Evan Neal, Alabama, OT
8: Atlanta Falcons - Drake London, USC, WR
9) Seattle Seahawks (from Denver Broncos) - Charles Cross, Mississippi State, OT
10) New Jersey Jets (from Seattle Seahawks) - Garrett Wilson, Ohio State, WR
11) New Orleans Saints (from Washington Commanders) - Chris Olave, Ohio State, WR
12) Detroit Lions (from Minnesota Vikings) - Jameson Williams, Alabama, WR
13) Philadelphia Eagles (from Houston Texans through Cleveland Browns) - Jordan Davis, Alabama, DT

14) Baltimore Ravens - Kyle Hamilton, ND, S
15) Houston Texans (from Philadelphia Eagles through Miami Dolphins) - Kenyon Green, Texas A&M, OG
16) Washington Commies (from New Orleans Saints through Indianapolis Colts through Philadelphia Eagles) - Jahan Dotson, Penn State, WR
17) Los Angeles Chargers - Zion Johnson, BC, OL
18) Tennessee Titans (from Philadelphia Eagles through New Orleans Saints) - Treylon Burks, Arkansas, WR
19) New Orleans Saints (from Philadelphia Eagles) - Trevor Penning, Northern Iowa, OT
20) Pittsburgh Steelers - Kenny Pickett, Pitt, QB
21) Kansas City Chiefs (from New England Patriots***) - Trent McDuffie, Washington, CB
22) Green Bay Packers (from Las Vegas Raiders) - Quay Walker, UGA, LB
23) Buffalo Bills (from Baltimore Ravens through Arizona Cardinals) - Kaiir Elam, Florida, CB
24) Dallas Cowboys - Tyler Smith, Tulsa, OT
25) Baltimore Ravens (from Buffalo Bills) - Tyler Linderbaum, Iowa, C
26) New Jersey Jets (from Tennessee Titans) - Jermaine Johnson, FSU, Edge

27) Jacksonville Jaguars (from Tampa Bay Buccaneers) - Devin Lloyd, Utah, LB
28) Green Bay Packers - Devonte Wyatt, UGA, DT
29) New England Patriots*** (from Kansas City Chiefs through San Francisco 49ers through Miami Dolphins) - Cole Strange, UT Chattanooga, OL
30) Kansas City Chiefs - George Karlaftis, Purdue, Edge
31) Cincinnati Bengals - Dax Hill, Michigan, S
32) Minnesota Vikings (from Detroit Lions through Los Angeles Rams) - Lewis Cine, UGA, S

• Like 3

It's the same thing every year...teams start falling in love with the video because they've seen it over and over again.  Hopefully Beane will be able to use that to get us some additional picks in the meat of the draft.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

It's the same thing every year...teams start falling in love with the video because they've seen it over and over again.  Hopefully Beane will be able to use that to get us some additional picks in the meat of the draft.

Respectfully, we don't need extra picks.  How many rookies can make this roster ?

I am hoping that Beane consolidates some of his picks in trades, in order to get 3 - 4 good players.

• Like 5

Just now, B-Man said:

Respectfully, we don't need extra picks.  How many rookies can make this roster ?

I am hoping that Beane consolidates some of his picks in trades, in order to get 3 - 4 good players.

The point isn't "getting extra picks" - it's getting picks extra picks in the 2nd/3rd of this draft, where the strength lies.  He can trade every pick from the 4th round on if he wants.

• Like 3
  • Wow 1

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

I agree with this. All the draftees are unlikely to make this team. Heck, rounds 1 and 2 are unlikely to be starters. Get the best you can by trading up, and build for the future. 

• Like 1

This is the first draft in years where I don't know much about the prospects.  I assume that's because in years past we were looking to the draft for hope that we hit on a star to pull us out of the doldrums, and now it seems a lot less important.

Curious if any of you guys have experienced the same?

27 minutes ago, Robs House said:

This is the first draft in years where I don't know much about the prospects.  I assume that's because in years past we were looking to the draft for hope that we hit on a star to pull us out of the doldrums, and now it seems a lot less important.

Curious if any of you guys have experienced the same?

I'm following it pretty closely but my mindset isn't much different.  We could literally go any direction because of the talent/construction of the current roster.

Normally I read a lot of mocks but because this draft is kinda weird (no real top end talent or QBs) there isn't much point in even trying to figure out who is going to do what.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, B-Man said:

I'm all for adding top picks for next years draft.

There are so many different ways we could go because of the talent we have. I hope Beane jockeys around to maximize our return while still obtaining coveted  picks.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Ann said:

weird.jpg.5fc1516c40ffb0298939564b8148a9d9.jpg

Belichick, always looking for more ways to add bad draft picks.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1