Taking:

Hall

Want:

Booth

I’ll add first round surprise that I wouldn’t mind:  Skyy Moore

logan hall or breece hall?

18 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Breece 

I would be very surprised if they took a RB in Rd 1. They desperately need some more security at CB and their safeties are aging as well. It appears that the board lines up nicely for those two needs at 25. I also wouldn’t be shocked to see some O-Line help either. Obviously WR might be in play, but I just don’t see that as much of a need and unless someone they love drops to them, might as well just wait until a later round. 

Taking: WR

Should be taking: CB

i don’t follow college ball. I only know some names from watching videos of positions, so I can’t make an educated guess. 🙃

• Cheers 1

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

Taking:  Booth

Should be taking:  trading up and picking Jordan Davis

• Like 2

Deranged Rhino
1 hour ago, Seasons1992 said:

How much would it cost to go WAY up and get Sauce Gardner?

You might have to get to 3 to get him. That's too much. I think 7 is the last chance to get him - and that would be too much too. I think the highest the Bills will go is 15 based on hints Beane has given.

• Like 1

Chandemonium

Want: someone who goes on to be regarded as the consensus best ever at his position.

Taking: someone who has a legit Hall of Fame career, but doesn’t quite crack that “best ever” conversation.

In Beane we trust, but gotta be realistic here. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 hours ago, Seasons1992 said:

How much would it cost to go WAY up and get Sauce Gardner?

I'd relish that pick.

Edit: I don't know what I like more, Darin laughing at my bad jokes.  Or Darin face-palming at my really bad jokes.

Edited by Crap Throwing Monkey
  • Facepalm 1
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Taking: best player available

Want: anyone named Williams.

https://theathletic.com/3269541/2022/04/26/bills-thoughts-nfl-draft/

GettyImages-1391690993-scaled.jpg

Joshua Williams is the type of cornerback prospect Bills GM Brandon Beane loves. (Justin Casterline / Getty Images)

Of the three, Williams is my top fit for the Bills for more than just his arm length and willingness as a run defender. He’s a former wide receiver who only transitioned to cornerback as a senior in high school, which means there is a lot of growth potential. The Bills love having defensive backs who have something to prove, and Williams’ journey has put him in that position. He didn’t receive a single offer out of high school, much like Levi Wallace, then had to go to a prep school. He received offers after one year there but only from Division II programs. Williams has had to fight to become a legitimate draft prospect. With his size, untapped potential, drive and what Brugler calls a “coachable attitude,” I could see McDermott and Beane identifying him as a perfect prospect to develop into a long-term starting cornerback.

• Like 2