Better Call Saul Season 6

devnull

Dedicated thread to keep spoilers out of the existing "What are we watching" thread

On a personal note, I'm caught up on the first three episodes but not sure if I'll watch again until midway thru the second half of the season.  No cable subscription and not real sure  I wanna pay $8 a month for AMC+ for a single show.  Amazon Prime has buy season 6 for $24.99, which would end up costing about the same

I hate that they make episodes available early on AMC+. That makes the spoiler game even more difficult to avoid. 

On 4/27/2022 at 7:44 PM, shrader said:

I hate that they make episodes available early on AMC+. That makes the spoiler game even more difficult to avoid. 

I subscribed to amc + and I haven’t noticed that this is the case.  

On 4/27/2022 at 5:56 PM, devnull said:

Dedicated thread to keep spoilers out of the existing "What are we watching" thread

On a personal note, I'm caught up on the first three episodes but not sure if I'll watch again until midway thru the second half of the season.  No cable subscription and not real sure  I wanna pay $8 a month for AMC+ for a single show.  Amazon Prime has buy season 6 for $24.99, which would end up costing about the same

I don’t mind paying the $25 simply because I enjoy the show so much.  I would have gladly paid that amount and binged through season 6.  Not happy that I have to wait week after week.

4 hours ago, Meazza said:

I subscribed to amc + and I haven’t noticed that this is the case.  

I was thrown off by the three episodes comment. I caught up on my DVR this week but didn’t realize that they aired two episodes the first week. AMC has made other shows available a week early, but not with Better Call Saul. 

• Like 1