Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Individual Tickets on Sale Thursday May 12th

Ann

We’re going to head over from the U.K. for our first game this year with our 7 year old - he can’t wait! Are there better areas of the stadium to sit with kids (other than the booze free zone!!) #gobills 

• Like 4
  • Cheers 3

16 minutes ago, DaEaster said:

We’re going to head over from the U.K. for our first game this year with our 7 year old - he can’t wait! Are there better areas of the stadium to sit with kids (other than the booze free zone!!) #gobills 

You might want to check out the Family Friendly information. 

You're gonna have a great time!

Be sure and check out our Going to a Bills Game Guide.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, DaEaster said:

I hope you have a fantastic time! What month are you planning to come over?

4 minutes ago, Ann said:

I hope you have a fantastic time! What month are you planning to come over?

Towards the end of October. Already very excited!!

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

Just now, DaEaster said:

Towards the end of October. Already very excited!!

October is usually a very nice month, especially if you get in before the leaves fall (second, third week). Leaf peeping is big in New York State.

The Bills Game Day Guide @Foxx linked to should help you with all things Bills in the area, but feel free to ask any questions you may have, game day or non-game day wise. 🙂

2 minutes ago, Ann said:

October is usually a very nice month, especially if you get in before the leaves fall (second, third week). Leaf peeping is big in New York State.

The Bills Game Day Guide @Foxx linked to should help you with all things Bills in the area, but feel free to ask any questions you may have, game day or non-game day wise. 🙂

Thank you Ann

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/29/2022 at 5:34 PM, Ann said:

It USUALLY has great weather for football.  But not always.  Went to a Bills Jest game in October one time & it was 40-ish & raining.  It was absolutely miserable.  The Bills played as bad as the weather that day.

• Sad 1

Alan McCormack

Hi, Don’t know if this is the right place to post this, so sorry if it’s not. I’m a Bills fan from Scotland and been a fan since 1989 though never been to Buffalo for a game. Was supposed to come over for my 60th birthday last year but couldn’t due to COVID but managed to get two tickets this morning for the Steelers game in October. Will be in Buffalo for a few days and was looking for some advice. Regarding hotels would it be better to stay somewhere in downtown or somewhere south of the stadium for better/easier access to the game ?, and would I need to hire a car and park near the stadium or can you get a bus or Uber easily enough ?, Thanks for any advice you can give me.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

IDBillzFan
15 minutes ago, Alan McCormack said:

Hi, Don’t know if this is the right place to post this, so sorry if it’s not. I’m a Bills fan from Scotland and been a fan since 1989 though never been to Buffalo for a game. Was supposed to come over for my 60th birthday last year but couldn’t due to COVID but managed to get two tickets this morning for the Steelers game in October. Will be in Buffalo for a few days and was looking for some advice. Regarding hotels would it be better to stay somewhere in downtown or somewhere south of the stadium for better/easier access to the game ?, and would I need to hire a car and park near the stadium or can you get a bus or Uber easily enough ?, Thanks for any advice you can give me.

I can't help a whole lot, but we're glad to have you here. Welcome. I was there a few years ago before Covid and had a rental car. Based on my memory of getting in and out of the parking areas, I can't imagine how crazy I would have been if I had to wait for my Uber driver to show up. But others may have better suggestions,

• Like 1

On 5/13/2022 at 10:30 AM, Alan McCormack said:

There is an Uber lot (all the stadiums have one), but using Uber for game day? You may want to rent a car, see the local sites including Niagara Falls, and tailgate in one of the off-site lots before the game (full Buffalo Bills game day experience!)

Read through this game day experience guide.  It has a lot of information (we will be adding more this summer) including hotels, lots, restaurants,  etc.

I hope you have a fantastic time!

Go Bills :cheer2:

• Like 1

Beer__League__Hockey

My degenerate friends always Uber in from various places, you just have to get there a bit early/it's a bit unpredictable.  Getting back to the hotel will take some time after the game ends any which way you travel to the stadium, and using Uber sometimes can speed that up.  But there are always Uber drivers around the stadium on a Bills gameday, definitely a good option for a visitor.  Plus you can tailgate and have some fun without worrying about the long arm of the law.

I would recommend staying somewhere close by (Orchard Park, Hamburg, etc), stay outside of the city of Buffalo.  No need to have to deal with a longer gameday drive.

Alan McCormack
35 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I can't help a whole lot, but we're glad to have you here. Welcome. I was there a few years ago before Covid and had a rental car. Based on my memory of getting in and out of the parking areas, I can't imagine how crazy I would have been if I had to wait for my Uber driver to show up. But others may have better suggestions,

Thanks, We we’re thinking on a rental was just curious about the Uber 

Alan McCormack
21 minutes ago, Ann said:

There is an Uber lot (all the stadiums have one), but using Uber for game day? You may want to rent a car, see the local sites including Niagara Falls, and tailgate in one of the off-site lots before the game (full Buffalo Bills game day experience!)

Read through this game day experience guide.  It has a lot of information (we will be adding more this summer) including hotels, lots, restaurants,  etc.

I hope you have a fantastic time!

Go Bills :cheer2:

Thanks, we were going to rent a car to see the local area for a few days so will probably do as you say and park in a lot for the game as well. Definitely looking forward to early game day experience 

• Like 1

Alan McCormack
21 minutes ago, Beer__League__Hockey said:

My degenerate friends always Uber in from various places, you just have to get there a bit early/it's a bit unpredictable.  Getting back to the hotel will take some time after the game ends any which way you travel to the stadium, and using Uber sometimes can speed that up.  But there are always Uber drivers around the stadium on a Bills gameday, definitely a good option for a visitor.  Plus you can tailgate and have some fun without worrying about the long arm of the law.

I would recommend staying somewhere close by (Orchard Park, Hamburg, etc), stay outside of the city of Buffalo.  No need to have to deal with a longer gameday drive.

Thanks, We had a look at some hotels in Hamburg for that reason so that’s looking like a good option

IDBillzFan
14 minutes ago, Alan McCormack said:

Thanks, we were going to rent a car to see the local area for a few days so will probably do as you say and park in a lot for the game as well. Definitely looking forward to early game day experience 

I don't know the restrictions for getting in and out of Canada as it pertains to COVID (I think you're okay if you're vaccinated), but if you can cross over and then get back, I highly recommend zip lining at the falls. It's a little bit like honeymoon sex in that you have to wait a while and it's over too quickly, but it's such a great view and experience, it's worth it.

20161126_141820.jpg

Edited by IDBillzFan

9 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I don't know the restrictions for getting in and out of Canada as it pertains to COVID (I think you're okay if you're vaccinated), but if you can cross over and then get back, I highly recommend zip lining at the falls. It's a little bit like honeymoon sex in that you have to wait a while and it's over too quickly, but it's such a great view and experience, it's worth it.

20161126_141820.jpg

You need to use ArriveCAN (signs all over the local expressways).

Alan McCormack
40 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

20161126_141820.jpg

Lol 🤣, That looks really cool and would love to do that. Had two UK COVID vaccinations and a booster so hopefully wouldn’t have any restrictions entering Canada