Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Individual Tickets on Sale Thursday May 12th

Ann

On 5/13/2022 at 9:05 AM, Ann said:

Read through this game day experience guide.  It has a lot of information (we will be adding more this summer) including hotels, lots, restaurants,  etc.

Does such a thread exist?  That link routes back to this thread.

Yes it appears after a nearly two decade absence, I will be meeting up with my brother and his boys in Buffalo for the Steelers game.  Flight, hotel and tickets locked down.  👍

9 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Yes it appears after a nearly two decade absence, I will be meeting up with my brother and his boys in Buffalo for the Steelers game.  Flight, hotel and tickets locked down.  👍

I think she meant the, "Going to a Bills Game" guide.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, KD in CA said:

I wanted to trick you! 

Now I gotta go fix that link... thanks 🙂 

Alan McCormack

Hi, Further to my earlier post I have now booked a motel in Blasdell for game weekend before heading up to Allentown for a few more days, and was going to book parking at one of the preferred lots, either 5,6 or 7 as my tickets are in section 311. Was looking at the route and was thinking I should drive along Milestrip road (179), turn right down Abbott rd, then left on to Southwestern blvd, then right on to Stadium drive for the lots. Then after the game go up either Abbott rd or California rd to get back to Milestrip for my motel. Does this sound okay or is their a better way ?, Thanks in advance for any advice

• Like 2

Fansince88
On 5/22/2022 at 10:10 AM, Alan McCormack said:

Hi, Further to my earlier post I have now booked a motel in Blasdell for game weekend before heading up to Allentown for a few more days, and was going to book parking at one of the preferred lots, either 5,6 or 7 as my tickets are in section 311. Was looking at the route and was thinking I should drive along Milestrip road (179), turn right down Abbott rd, then left on to Southwestern blvd, then right on to Stadium drive for the lots. Then after the game go up either Abbott rd or California rd to get back to Milestrip for my motel. Does this sound okay or is their a better way ?, Thanks in advance for any advice

Download Waze App. Do it.

• Cheers 1