Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo Bills 2022 Draft Pick: Round 6, Pick #180: P - Matt Araiza - San Diego State [released]

Bills Fans

Just now, Alaska Darin said:

Thanks for cursing that jersey.  😄

It was one of the old clown car jerseys, too 

I had to 

1) Polish

2) Penn State

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

Alaska Darin
Just now, Joe said:

I had to 

1) Polish

2) Penn State

I actually got one of those abortions.  It was a London Fletcher jersey that was on clearance.  I managed to track him down and get him to sign it.  It literally looks like the obviously adopted kid of my collection. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Alaska Darin
3 minutes ago, Joe said:

I had to 

1) Polish

2) Penn State

My Poz jersey is one of the white throwbacks, which is probably the best BILLS' jersey ever.  That thing is just gorgeous.

• Like 2

4merper4mer
38 minutes ago, Joe said:

This is the one. May be my first jersey purchase in nearly 15 years

Dude how many times have I told you to steer clear of San Diego?  

• Haha 3

CarpetCrawler
5 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

You too? Got mine at Kohls for 15$. Couldnt go wrong. He was gone the next year. 

I got a white Peerless Price PJ jersey for $7 somewhere, I couldn't say no for that price. It turned out even better when they signed TO, and with a little duct tape I got a good year out of it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Cheers 1

Big leg, really big.  As long as he gets the ball out faster than Haack, should be a good pick.  If this offense is as good as I think it will be, there will be games that Araiza won't see the field.

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, Core Four said:

Big leg, really big.  As long as he gets the ball out faster than Haack, should be a good pick.  If this offense is as good as I think it will be, there will be games that Araiza won't see the field.

This may sound like a stupid question, and it probably is, but can teams free kick on a kickoff or do they have to kick off a tee?  

4 minutes ago, Dubs said:

This may sound like a stupid question, and it probably is, but can teams free kick on a kickoff or do they have to kick off a tee?  

They can free kick.

https://operations.nfl.com/the-rules/nfl-video-rulebook/kickoff-rules/

ARTICLE 1. FREE KICK

A free kick is a kickoff or safety kick that puts the ball in play to start a free kick down. It must be made from any point on the kicking (offensive) team’s restraining line and between the inbounds lines.

1. A kickoff puts the ball in play at the start of each half, after a try, and after a successful field goal. A dropkick or placekick may be used for a kickoff.
  2. A safety kick puts the ball in play after a safety. A dropkick, placekick, or punt may be used for a safety kick. A tee cannot be used for a safety kick.
  3. Penalty: For illegal kick on a free kick down: Loss of five yards.

• Like 2