Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo BILLS 2022-23 Season Official Thread

Alaska Darin

Alaska Darin

https://www.therams.com/news/nfl-broadcasting-vp-onnie-bose-on-selecting-bills-as-rams-kickoff-game-opponent

"You're always looking at, 'Where's Aaron Rodgers? Tom Brady? The Dallas Cowboys?' And this year, it's 'Where's Joe Burrow, where's Josh Allen gonna play? And very much it was just, your lasting memories of Josh Allen were some of the most incredible quarterback play and it just felt right and made a lot of sense, one, to just put him right back on that spotlight against the Super Bowl champions"

• Like 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Ann said:

According to ESPN's Football Power Index, the Bills have the best team in football heading into the 2022 season 📈

Where does your team stack up? 🤔 https://es.pn/3wwglTr

team.thumb.jpg.ca41f3f3a94cd1289628a96a833b1570.jpg

My Official BillsFans DAB PPM (Preseason Power Metric) has the Bills at +11, with the Patriots at +3, the Dolphins at +0.2, and the Jets at -9.5.

I'll post the OBF DAB PPMs for the rest of the league as soon as I pull the numbers out of my ass.

• Haha 2

Deranged Rhino
3 hours ago, Ann said:

According to ESPN's Football Power Index, the Bills have the best team in football heading into the 2022 season 📈

Where does your team stack up? 🤔 https://es.pn/3wwglTr

team.thumb.jpg.ca41f3f3a94cd1289628a96a833b1570.jpg

I can’t remember the last time a team has been this hyped up in the off season who wasn’t coming off a championship (or Super Bowl appearance) or franchise-altering-FA signing. Don’t get me wrong, I think the hype is justified - the roster is excellent and battle tested. But it seems clear the League itself is all in on the Bills in ‘22. 

... Wonder if that will translate to the officials. Would be nice if Sundays were finally 11 on 11 rather than 11 on 12 for us. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I can’t remember the last time a team has been this hyped up in the off season who wasn’t coming off a championship (or Super Bowl appearance) or franchise-altering-FA signing. Don’t get me wrong, I think the hype is justified - the roster is excellent and battle tested. But it seems clear the League itself is all in on the Bills in ‘22. 

... Wonder if that will translate to the officials. Would be nice if Sundays were finally 11 on 11 rather than 11 on 12 for us. 

eh someone over at CBS just ranked them “almost elite.” The Twitter comments are salty!

• Doh! 1
  • Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Ann said:

eh someone over at CBS just ranked them “almost elite.” The Twitter comments are salty!

I don't know how you watch the last three minutes of the Bills-Chiefs playoff game and think "The Chiefs are elite, the Bills...almost."  :facepalm:

• Like 3
  • Cheers 3

11 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

I don't know how you watch the last three minutes of the Bills-Chiefs playoff game and think "The Chiefs are elite, the Bills...almost."  :facepalm:

How does one watch the Bills Cheats playoff game and come away thinking the Bills' O is almost elite?  Did they need to line up on D too and score on a takeaway to have appeared elite?  They scored a TD on every single drive.  

• Like 3
  • Cheers 2

Fansince88
5 minutes ago, Taro T said:

How does one watch the Bills Cheats playoff game and come away thinking the Bills' O is almost elite?  Did they need to line up on D too and score on a takeaway to have appeared elite?  They scored a TD on every single drive.  

The day after that game, a vendor that comes into our warehouse every other week, also the most pompous Pats fan ever told me that game showed him exactly how far his team is from ever winning again. The week following the Pats game he came in and said they were not winning the division for a long long time. 

• Like 3
  • Cheers 3

Alaska Darin

83 points in the last 2 games and on the same level as the Browns, Bengals (who are going to prematurely end Burrows career), and the Eagles (who cannot throw the ball)?

Really?

• Like 2
  • Cheers 4

Crap Throwing Clavin
6 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Probably was getting ready to board the plane to Buffalo, but hit the wrong gate...

• Facepalm 1
  • Haha 3