Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo BILLS 2022-23 Season Official Thread

Alaska Darin

Deranged Rhino
3 hours ago, Ann said:

(re this article and the one above): Interesting to hear the beat reporters down a bit on Howard's movement. Brown isn't as down as the Athletic guys, but it'll be interesting to watch how he does in camp. Is he just doing glorified walkthrough speed as he learns the routes? That's what one beat reporter suggested (but I forget who), though that seems odd to me as the terminology might change but the route tree is, well, the route tree. 

It's also nice to hear that Crowder is having a consistently solid-to-excellent off season. If he can stay healthy, the guy can be dynamic within this offense. Really smart move on his part to come to Buffalo. He's in line to get paid next year (by another team) - and maybe win a chip in the process.  

Is it September yet?? 

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, Alaska Darin said:

Give me just one more Spencer Brown, and Cook is rookie of the year.

• Like 1
  • FANtastic 2

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
On 6/22/2022 at 1:17 PM, Alaska Darin said:

Lost in the (well deserved) Spencer Brown love fest here, is the unbelievable downblock made by Gabe Davis on a defensive end, which make the entire play at the point of attack. (Second play shown)

I would argue that Davis’ play here is even more impressive than Brown’s, as Davis moves a much larger man, coming out of a four point stance and looking to get upfield, and seals off the entire side.

• Like 2

Alaska Darin
33 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

Lost in the (well deserved) Spencer Brown love fest here, is the unbelievable downblock made by Gabe Davis on a defensive end, which make the entire play at the point of attack. (Second play shown)

I would argue that Davis’ play here is even more impressive than Brown’s, as Davis moves a much larger man, coming out of a four point stance and looking to get upfield, and seals off the entire side.

Davis' football IQ/awareness is off the charts. 

The BILLS clearly value football intelligence at a level commensurate with athletic talent.  There was a game early in Tre White's career against the Bengals where Poyer (I think) got the game-winning interception off a tip.  Po was going to get up and run and White was yelling "stay down, STAY DOWN!" because he realized in the moment that Poyer getting up was the only way the BILLS could lose the game.

There are plenty of other examples of this pleasant new phenomenon but it's sure nice to have a team that doesn't consistently beat itself (THERE IS NO REASON TO DISCUSS 13 SECONDS FURTHER).

• Like 3

Alaska Darin
21 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

image.png.ae3452e8cc5b6ae7fae5cbab828edc94.png

Seriously, Twitter, what the &#%$?  :classic_laugh:

Probably because the coach is white and everything is racist. :classic_dry: