Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Josh Allen ..................The Book of Josh.

B-Man

45 minutes ago, Shady said:

Dear Mr Captain Obvious Veronica.  

A run 🏃‍♀️ game. (Not Josh Allen) 

SHHHHH!!!! Jets coaching staff may not know this.

• Haha 1

JOSH ALLEN has had one of the best starts to his career in NFL history and is nearing the most total touchdowns ever in a player's first five NFL seasons:

Player. 

1. Dan Marino. 171
  2. Josh Allen. 165.
  3. Cam Newton. 150 * Typo? 
  4. Patrick Mahomes 159
  5. Peyton Manning 147
  6. Andrew Luck. 146

• Like 2
  • FANtastic 1

Josh Allen elbow injury: What is a PRP injection?

Bills quarterback Josh Allen indicated last week that he received a PRP injection to help recover from his right elbow injury. The procedure helped him stay on the field, not missing a single game after reportedly spraining his ulnar collateral ligament.

What is a PRP injection? Dr. Jason Matuszak, a sports medicine physician with Excelsior Orthopaedicswho specializes in non-surgical care, spoke with News 4 to explain the procedure. He estimated he has performed over a thousand PRP injections in his career.

</snip>

25 minutes ago, Ann said:

Josh Allen elbow injury: What is a PRP injection?

Bills quarterback Josh Allen indicated last week that he received a PRP injection to help recover from his right elbow injury. The procedure helped him stay on the field, not missing a single game after reportedly spraining his ulnar collateral ligament.

What is a PRP injection? Dr. Jason Matuszak, a sports medicine physician with Excelsior Orthopaedicswho specializes in non-surgical care, spoke with News 4 to explain the procedure. He estimated he has performed over a thousand PRP injections in his career.

</snip>

High dosage platelets that increase healing of connective tissue (ligaments/tendons).  I had to look into it because of some chronic shoulder/elbow issues of my own.  I ended up not doing it, which I regret because it took a lot longer to heal than it probably would have.

• Like 2