Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Josh Allen ..................The Book of Josh.

B-Man

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Okay, I'll buy a copy.

I have nothing to play it on, it'll just sit on a shelf, wrapped, as a collectible.  But after this...yeah, I'll buy one.

• Haha 2
  • Cheers 1

IDBillzFan
9 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Okay, I'll buy a copy.

I have nothing to play it on, it'll just sit on a shelf, wrapped, as a collectible.  But after this...yeah, I'll buy one.

I literally bought a PS to play Madden maybe 20 years ago, and the minute I tried to get out of Pre-School mode or whatever that basic mode is, I was like...wait. What? Why is he just standing there? Why is the center punting the ball? Is he supposed to run that way? Another delay of game? Is there a 1st and 65 play? Why is John Madden giving me shit? He's literally mocking my ineptitude.

Not for me. Brain doesn't work that way. Never played again. :classic_laugh:

• Haha 3

Fansince88
23 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Okay, I'll buy a copy.

Not a big gamer. In fact not even a small one. That said, I am probably going to buy one too.

• Like 1

Jabba The Hutt
19 hours ago, Ann said:

37 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

If he put up those numbers in real life I bet we would have won the Super Bowl.

This is not even Josh's ceiling...I think he can easily hit 10 Billion passing TDs and 1 Billion rushing TDs this year:classic_love:

dr-evil-one-billion.gif

• Haha 4

Josh Allen on the Bills, Jets, & Giants: 'Are There 3 Teams In New York?'
We talked to the new Madden 24 cover star Josh Allen to discuss Aaron Rodgers joining the division, the battle for NY football, Deandre Hopkins & more.

</snip>

For the Bills, you've won the division the last three years. What do you think it's going to take for you all moving forward this coming season to get over the hump? You've been one of the elite teams in NFL over the last three seasons, what do you think it's going to take for you guys to actually reach the Super Bowl?

It's hard to hard to win in this league and we're working tirelessly to find a way to get it done. There's a lot of factors that go into it, but at the end of the day, we gotta get it done. We've learned a lot of valuable lessons over the last couple years and we're anxious to go out there and utilize that experience, and put it towards winning the Super Bowl and bringing a Lombardi trophy back here to Buffalo in western New York. Just in terms of being accountable and putting our best stuff out there when we're playing good teams, especially in the playoffs. And I don't wanna lose the fact that we did have a good gear last year, 13-3. It wasn't great and it wasn't perfect by any means. There's a lot of ups and downs and at the end of the day, we didn't get the job done. So that's why it feels like a failure. And every year that I'm here, that's going to be our mindset. Every year that Coach McDermot is here, playoffs are our standard. But make no mistake about it, it's Super Bowl or robust and that's how we feel and, that's what we're working towards every single day.

It seems like for the first time and maybe in a long time, all three teams in the state of New York have the expectation to be good and win this year. Is there an energy that you feel when you leave outside of even Buffalo or just go outside that you feel like the whole state, it's like a football state at this point in New York? What does it feel like right now being in the midst of that? 

I'm going to say it, I have to say it. Are there three teams in New York?

They both play in Jersey, I guess, so you could say the Giants and the Jet both play in Jersey. 

Yeah, it is cool. And I know the whole state, I I know basically east of Syracuse is probably all Giants and Jet fans. I think Bills Mafia's got a nice little group over there too. I know Western New York's excited. We're anxious to get the season underway. There's a lot of work to do before that, but we're looking forward to playing some football here.

</snip>

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Ann said:

Josh Allen on the Bills, Jets, & Giants: 'Are There 3 Teams In New York?'
We talked to the new Madden 24 cover star Josh Allen to discuss Aaron Rodgers joining the division, the battle for NY football, Deandre Hopkins & more.

</snip>

For the Bills, you've won the division the last three years. What do you think it's going to take for you all moving forward this coming season to get over the hump? You've been one of the elite teams in NFL over the last three seasons, what do you think it's going to take for you guys to actually reach the Super Bowl?

It's hard to hard to win in this league and we're working tirelessly to find a way to get it done. There's a lot of factors that go into it, but at the end of the day, we gotta get it done. We've learned a lot of valuable lessons over the last couple years and we're anxious to go out there and utilize that experience, and put it towards winning the Super Bowl and bringing a Lombardi trophy back here to Buffalo in western New York. Just in terms of being accountable and putting our best stuff out there when we're playing good teams, especially in the playoffs. And I don't wanna lose the fact that we did have a good gear last year, 13-3. It wasn't great and it wasn't perfect by any means. There's a lot of ups and downs and at the end of the day, we didn't get the job done. So that's why it feels like a failure. And every year that I'm here, that's going to be our mindset. Every year that Coach McDermot is here, playoffs are our standard. But make no mistake about it, it's Super Bowl or robust and that's how we feel and, that's what we're working towards every single day.

It seems like for the first time and maybe in a long time, all three teams in the state of New York have the expectation to be good and win this year. Is there an energy that you feel when you leave outside of even Buffalo or just go outside that you feel like the whole state, it's like a football state at this point in New York? What does it feel like right now being in the midst of that? 

I'm going to say it, I have to say it. Are there three teams in New York?

They both play in Jersey, I guess, so you could say the Giants and the Jet both play in Jersey. 

Yeah, it is cool. And I know the whole state, I I know basically east of Syracuse is probably all Giants and Jet fans. I think Bills Mafia's got a nice little group over there too. I know Western New York's excited. We're anxious to get the season underway. There's a lot of work to do before that, but we're looking forward to playing some football here.

</snip>

"so you could say the Giants and the Jet both play in Jersey."

Typical mindless moron

what else would you say when they do play in Jersey?

Jabba The Hutt
3 hours ago, Nanker said:

Oh Sweet Jesus. Don’t tell @Jabba The Hutt that Josh is going to be selling his nuts! He might have heart failure and pass out. 

OMG...:faint2::punchballs: One of my favorite nuts and we cant grow it here, now I can finally taste Josh's nuts!! I wonder if they are gonna be salty???

Edited by Jabba The Hutt
  • Haha 1

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2023/06/15/2023-no-4-quarterback-room-buffalo-bills/

So, if you haven’t noticed, we’re ranking the overall quarterback functions (starters, backups, coaches) top to bottom. I’m definitely interested for now. Especially because it wasn’t easy to come up with the No. 4 team, after the Chiefs, Eagles, and Bengals.

I opted, after going back and forth for most of the day, for the Bills. Yes, the Bills. Even though their head coach isn’t an offensive expert. Even though he’ll be even more distracted this year by calling defensive plays. Even though offensive coordinator Ken Dorsey doesn’t seem to be as effective as his predecessor, Brian Daboll, was.

But Josh Allen is still Josh Allen. He’s one of the very best quarterbacks in the league, either second to Patrick Mahomes or third to Mahomes and Joe Burrow.

Allen can do it all. That’s part of the problem. They rely on him to do too much. They don’t have enough help around him. And the help that’s there — receiver Stefon Diggs — currently isn’t happy, about something.