Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Josh Allen ..................The Book of Josh.

B-Man

With Allen’s trajectory he should pass Kemp, for the #3 spot, within 2 more seasons.

Here’s to hoping, because if he doesn’t he may not be the franchise QB we all hope that he is. (I don’t see Beane and McDermott making enough bad roster decisions to otherwise stifle the team)

3 minutes ago, Nanker said:

He's not 5th. He's tied for fourth with Bled-so-much. Actually Droo should be 5th on that list because he has more losses than Allen. 

When the Bills win Monday, Josh will incontrovertibly be fourth.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1
  • FANtastic 1

I think Ralph is a good dude but he was mostly a horrible owner.  He'd find religion every once in awhile and things would start to look good...then inevitably back to years of mediocrity. 

That list is just heinous.  Trent Edwards, Tyrod Taylor, and JPL in the top 10?  Horrifying.

The last straw for me was when I found out our Hall of Fame players weren't spoken to personally about being let go.  That is something I will just never get over. 

• Like 2

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
2 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Where's Marangi?

I demand a recount, and I want to see receipts! 

In Marangi’s 7 starts he went 0-7.

Here are the rest of the starting quarterbacks who recorded at least a single win. It’s not a long list.

6BF89537-C680-4E27-A5CE-15CB2CFC9BF0.jpeg.087f3b68bbfdae5a0dc8d46a69658087.jpeg

1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

I think Ralph is a good dude but he was mostly a horrible owner.  He'd find religion every once in awhile and things would start to look good...then inevitably back to years of mediocrity. 

That list is just heinous.  Trent Edwards, Tyrod Taylor, and JPL in the top 10?  Horrifying.

The last straw for me was when I found out our Hall of Fame players weren't spoken to personally about being let go.  That is something I will just never get over. 

If I recall correctly, Thurman found out he was cut by watching ESPN. I believe it was why he signed with the Fish afterwards.

• Angry 4

I'm not a big fan of "When will the NFL media give respect to (fill in the blank)," but this is kinda funny.

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1

CarpetCrawler
On 12/1/2020 at 4:09 PM, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

The last few...

98D126F9-CD3B-4CE9-9A59-C0558AE55160.jpeg

Yeah, but he'd be top 10 if just count completions and yards regardless of who catches the ball. 

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
23 minutes ago, CarpetCrawler said:

Yeah, but he'd be top 10 if just count completions and yards regardless of who catches the ball. 

Did you do this same analysis for all others, and adjust for era?

CarpetCrawler
3 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

Did you do this same analysis for all others, and adjust for era?

Ummmm, no. I went with my gut on that.