Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Josh Allen ..................The Book of Josh.

B-Man

4 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I probably would have had to watch "The Office" for Josh's tweet to make sense to me, I'm guessing.

It’s a running gag where Dwight wants the title “assistant regional manager” but Michael will only call him “assistant to the regional manager.”

• Like 1

On 12/1/2020 at 12:25 PM, Ann said:

When the Bills win Monday, Josh will incontrovertibly be fourth.

He's now # 4 on the list of Most Wins by a Bills Quarterback.👐

19 more will tie him with Kemp.

• FANtastic 1

We’ve had several fan favorite nice guys during the lean years, but Josh rises above all of them IMV. We also have a bunch of guys that are a bit like him in their likability. Trusting the process. These guys really like each other and being a Buffalo Bill. 

• Like 3

I find Adam Schein annoying as shit. Everything is either an amazing, stupendous, none-better-in-the-world event, or it's absolutely the most embarrassing, horrific, botched error in the history of all botched errors.

But he said at the start of the season that this was the year Josh would be a superstar.

• Like 3