Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo Sabres 2022 Offseason

Alaska Darin

Alaska Darin

Man, there are going to be 3 or 4 guys at 16 to chose from that I thought might be in play at 9.

Alaska Darin

It's almost gotta be Lambert here.  If Yurov could get out of Russia, it would probably be him.  Of course, he'd probably already be gone if that were the case.

Alaska Darin
6 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I'm still waiting on the trade for Patrick Kane  !!

It's hard to believe they traded a sixth and Alex Debrincat for a seventh and Seth Jones.  What a mess that franchise is now.

I would love to get Kane but I wouldn't give up much to take that contract.  Unfortunately for him, the only teams that can really take his deal are already terrible.

4merper4mer

On about half of the players the lady on ESPN seems to have decent insight.  On the other half she is clearly reading off a sheet of paper that she has never seen before.

MothersMilk
54 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

It's almost gotta be Lambert here.  If Yurov could get out of Russia, it would probably be him.  Of course, he'd probably already be gone if that were the case.

Sounds like a trade we should make... a hockey player for a basketball player. 

MothersMilk

NHL Draft winners and losers 2022: Sabres, Wild, Blue Jackets hit home runs; Shane Wright drops to No. 4 to Kraken

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nhl/news/nhl-draft-winners-losers-2022-round-1/gbybxcgmzptpbyro5wjkf2dd

Winner: Buffalo Sabres

The Sabres entered draft day with three first-round picks. General manager Kevyn Adams and his scouting crew clearly had one thing in mind: Skilled forward. 

Buffalo drafted Matt Savoie at No. 9, Noah Ostlund at No. 16 and Jiri Kulich at No. 28, all three being extremely talented offensive forwards that posseses a ton of skill. It's not often you hit on three picks in one round, but the Sabres didn't reach or gamble on any of their picks. They took some of the best players available in their spot in the pecking order, and now a team that already possesses a deep prospect pool just got even stronger.  

Crap Throwing Clavin
20 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Damn, the rumor going around is that for the Sabres to take Murray they'd have gotten pick 7 for pick 16.  Now I hate Murray with the heat of 1000 suns.

I reflexively hate with a passion anyone named "Murray" associated with the Senators.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

I reflexively hate with a passion anyone named "Murray" associated with the Senators.

c82Y1qh.gif

Alaska Darin

Holy crap, we just drafted a huge goalie early in the second round.  Finally.

Topias Leinonen G JYP Jr. FIN-JR 6''5" 233 lbs 01/25/2004
  • Like 3