Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

BILLS' History

Alaska Darin

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

The "No Punt" Game at Candlestick

That game was so wild, I had a headache by the start of the fourth quarter just watching it.  I could only imagine how dizzy both defenses felt.

• Like 1

Alaska Darin
1 minute ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

That game was so wild, I had a headache by the start of the fourth quarter just watching it.  I could only imagine how dizzy both defenses felt.

I was at that game.  It was a very satisfying victory, especially sitting in a stadium filled with those poofters.

• Like 3

Alaska Darin

I've never seen any footage of Steve Tasker with the Oilers...until now.

• Like 2
  • FANtastic 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Bonus:  Van Miller's calls

You know Josh Allen's beating that record eventually...

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
5 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Mike Stratton killing Keith Lincoln

In the same vein..."Oh my God, he killed Boomer!"  With bonus Chris Collinsworthelss idiocy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Beer__League__Hockey
13 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

I was at that game.  It was a rare 4PM home game.  Todd played ok in that comeback, he was a super green rookie.

Beer__League__Hockey
12 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

In the same vein..."Oh my God, he killed Boomer!"  With bonus Chris Collinsworthelss idiocy.

I could argue that hit was legal today, maybe a touch high with the shoulder.  No helmet to helmet action, and Bruce did not put his weight on him when Boomer landed.  I don't know why Boomer would throw himself at the hard turf like that.  🤣

Plus offensive lineman flinch and dipsy doodle all the time - that little rock back the Jets LT did is normal and not a penalty most of the time in today's NFL.

On 5/7/2022 at 4:20 PM, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

First, that was back when Collinsworth was actually tolerable.  There's a huge difference between the way he talked then and now.

Second, WTF kind of idiotic pass protect scheme has a TE on Smith's side that has no responsibility to chip him (or hell, just stand there and make him go around)?  Essentially the TE's role there was to make sure Bruce has plenty of room to get around the slow tackle.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Someday maybe they'll clone all the PBP guys from the old days and with AI we can have them do current games. 

Don Criqui, Keith Jackson, Pat Summerall, Dick Enberg, Charlie Jones, Verne Lundquist.....

• Like 2