Jump to content

James Cook vs. James Hook


Arm of Harm
 Share

Recommended Posts

Arm of Harm

James Cook is a RB, drafted in the 2nd round by the Bills. He has a gear Singletary lacks. You could say that Cook is 2/3 RB 1/3 WR. Great at catching passes out of the backfield. You can line him up as a WR. If the defense makes the mistake of covering him with a LB, it’s a mismatch, and should be an easy completion. 
 

James Hook is better known as Captain Hook. A crocodile had bitten off his hand, which has been replaced by an iron hook. Captain Hook is known for his cruelty, and for using the hook rather freely. He is the captain of the pirate ship Jolly Roger. He is the only man of whom Long John Silver is afraid. He is the enemy of Peter Pan. Hook was born and raised a member of Britain’s upper class, and is a graduate of Eton College. 
 

Of the two, Hook is the superior leader. However he leads mostly by fear. Easy to imagine Hook becoming the head coach of a team such as the Tampa Bay Buccaneers or the Las Vegas Raiders. If his team got a bad call he’d rip into the official. So to speak. 

  • Facepalm 2
  • Applause 1
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3rdnlng
3 hours ago, Arm of Harm said:

James Cook is a RB, drafted in the 2nd round by the Bills. He has a gear Singletary lacks. You could say that Cook is 2/3 RB 1/3 WR. Great at catching passes out of the backfield. You can line him up as a WR. If the defense makes the mistake of covering him with a LB, it’s a mismatch, and should be an easy completion. 
 

James Hook is better known as Captain Hook. A crocodile had bitten off his hand, which has been replaced by an iron hook. Captain Hook is known for his cruelty, and for using the hook rather freely. He is the captain of the pirate ship Jolly Roger. He is the only man of whom Long John Silver is afraid. He is the enemy of Peter Pan. Hook was born and raised a member of Britain’s upper class, and is a graduate of Eton College. 
 

Of the two, Hook is the superior leader. However he leads mostly by fear. Easy to imagine Hook becoming the head coach of a team such as the Tampa Bay Buccaneers or the Las Vegas Raiders. If his team got a bad call he’d rip into the official. So to speak. 

Been spending the wee hours of the night with Wawrow, eh?

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sig1Hunter
35 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Been spending the wee hours of the night with Wawrow, eh?

That sounds like a miserable experience that no amount of alcohol could mitigate 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Arm of Harm said:

James Cook is a RB, drafted in the 2nd round by the Bills. He has a gear Singletary lacks. You could say that Cook is 2/3 RB 1/3 WR. Great at catching passes out of the backfield. You can line him up as a WR. If the defense makes the mistake of covering him with a LB, it’s a mismatch, and should be an easy completion. 
 

James Hook is better known as Captain Hook. A crocodile had bitten off his hand, which has been replaced by an iron hook. Captain Hook is known for his cruelty, and for using the hook rather freely. He is the captain of the pirate ship Jolly Roger. He is the only man of whom Long John Silver is afraid. He is the enemy of Peter Pan. Hook was born and raised a member of Britain’s upper class, and is a graduate of Eton College. 
 

Of the two, Hook is the superior leader. However he leads mostly by fear. Easy to imagine Hook becoming the head coach of a team such as the Tampa Bay Buccaneers or the Las Vegas Raiders. If his team got a bad call he’d rip into the official. So to speak. 


Sometimes I worry about you, @Arm of Harm:hug:

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

IDBillzFan

I have no idea WTF you're trying to say here, but I'd almost prefer you go back to bitching about Frazier.

 

Almost.

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Crap Throwing Clavin

Since the average person doesn't run the ball at all, James Cook is more in error than James Hook.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

devnull

James Brook is a stream in Middlesex County, in the U.S. state of Massachusetts. It is a tributary to the Nashua River.

  • Cheers 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Deranged Rhino
3 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

I have no idea WTF you're trying to say here, but I'd almost prefer you go back to bitching about Frazier.

 

Almost.

Animated Frasier Love

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Taro T
8 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

 

 

James L. Brooks of Taxi fame.

 

Jameslbrooks.jpg.a35d3c37d9c5d5847a7a431f4deb206f.jpg

  • Applause 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Arm of Harm

If Captain Hook were to become head coach of the Bucs or Raiders, what might his interaction with his team be like? The below video sheds some light on that question. 
 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue., Guidelines