Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Why the wrong side won World War II

Arm of Harm

1 minute ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

He's also massively ill-informed on the matter, and ill-equipped to have a thoughtful discussion on anything.

That's a tad more relevant than your observation.

That may be true, I haven't read enough of his musings to judge, but my point still stands. No meaningful discussion of World War II can be had in mixed company anymore. Any discussion nuanced enough to derive anything of value from will quickly deteriorate to vapid replies like the ones offered up by the no name dipshit.

Nouseforaname
1 hour ago, Robs House said:

That may be true, I haven't read enough of his musings to judge, but my point still stands. No meaningful discussion of World War II can be had in mixed company anymore. Any discussion nuanced enough to derive anything of value from will quickly deteriorate to vapid replies like the ones offered up by the no name dipshit.

I like to think that anyone defending nazis and touting replacement theory should quickly go &#%$ themselves but hey that’s just me.

Did you also miss his posts about how blacks have lower on average iq’s or did you miss that gem as well?

@Foxx am I still being civil? 

Edited by Nouseforaname

Crap Throwing Clavin
19 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

I like to think that anyone defending nazis and touting replacement theory should quickly go &#%$ themselves but hey that’s just me.

Did you also miss his posts about how blacks have lower on average iq’s or did you miss that gem as well?

It's pretty funny that he was talking about the IQs of blacks, when everyone knows it's the heritable g-factor that makes East German scientists so smart, which is clearly why the wrong side won World War 2.  

Nouseforaname
6 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

It's pretty funny that he was talking about the IQs of blacks, when everyone knows it's the heritable g-factor that makes East German scientists so smart, which is clearly why the wrong side won World War 2.  

Clearly not everyone as he has been kept out of the loop.

31 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

I did miss that one, but I'm curious if you countered it with facts and reason or moral indignation.

Nouseforaname
1 minute ago, Robs House said:

I did miss that one, but I'm curious if you countered it with facts and reason or moral indignation.

If you feel like countering human scum with facts and reason because you’re civil, be my guest.  You’ve done it many times before.

1 minute ago, Nouseforaname said:

If you feel like countering human scum with facts and reason because you’re civil, be my guest.  You’ve done it many times before.

I like countering arguments with facts and reason. The person making the argument is irrelevant. 

If you're not going to counter the argument with facts and reason why are you wasting your time addressing it at all?

Nouseforaname
3 minutes ago, Robs House said:

I like countering arguments with facts and reason. The person making the argument is irrelevant. 

If you're not going to counter the argument with facts and reason why are you wasting your time addressing it at all?

Because I like sharing my opinion on posts.

Funny in over twenty of posting on atop and here, you’ve never bothered to respond to any of my posts. You certainly decided to call me out on this one.  Says a lot. 

8 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

Because I like sharing my opinion on posts.

Funny in over twenty of posting on atop and here, you’ve never bothered to respond to any of my posts. You certainly decided to call me out on this one.  Says a lot. 

My bad, dude. I didn't realize who you were.  I've been gone awhile and I don't know the back story here between yall, so when I saw the flippant "nazi" response to what appeared to be an interesting, abeit controversial topic, I assumed you were the resident leftist throwing stones.  Had you been using your old name I would have given you the benefit of the doubt.

Edited by Robs House
  • Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Robs House said:

We all pretty much ignored it.