Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Seven Drives, Seven Touchdowns

IDBillzFan

Gotham Steel is offering a 14-piece copper bakeware set that is dishwasher save for 5 easy payments of $49.99.

But wait. There's more. Once this pan starts to chip and scratch, you can rest easy that your food will still taste good while you ingest whatever they consider to be copper.

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Haha 2

Singletary brings the Bills to first and goal at the 5, and you can see the Pats*  are fatigued.

They are not 2nd and goal at the 3, and you know what's coming. Singletary to the left a bit into the endzone. Dawkins and Morse make it happen.

Charles reminds everyone that he Pats* did not want it to turn into a track meet, and, well, it's a track meet.

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Like 1

Mac Jones throws a deep pass to, well, pretty much no one. Now, it's 3rd and 6. Jones goes deep to Agholor and misses by a mile, but they still hit Levi Wallace with pass interference, even though no one was catching that ball.

We now see a graphic showing the last 5 first-round rookie QBs, including Mac Jones, to start a postseason game.

Good news: there's Lamar Jackson.

Bad news: there's Mark Sanchez, Andrew Luck nd RG3.

Star Latualululu realizes Shaq Mason is done playing for the night, bulll rushes him and sacks Jones. It's now 3rd and 15 with 4:49 on the clock and the Pats* are hit with a delay of game penalty.

Bills players urging Bills Mafia to raise the roof on a 3rd and 20, which Bouldin bobbles and Charles is explaining that at least the Pats* are moving the ball.

Micah Hyde for the punt return. Bills start 1st and 10 on their own 11.

And you know what's coming.

There is now a stat on the screen showing that this is the Bills 1st game with three straight TD drives ince 1/1/12 vs. NE*.

I should  be eating dinner, but I'm having fun, so I will skip dinner and continue to drink.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Allen hits Diggs for 46 yards after Diggs makes Jackson shit his pants on what was a 3-deep zone that Jackson was just outplayed.

Meanwhile, Allen makes a big run to bring us to the 2 minute warning. Somewhere in Buffalo a guy wearing a Pats* jersey #13 is still looking for jock strap.

We come back from another Kay Adams commercial to see Singletary follow Gilliam into the end zone for TD #4.

With 36 seconds left in the half, Mac Jones starts to do what can only be described as "the funky chicken."

He raises his arms above his head, pulls his elbows down toward his right knee, which he raises in the air, and as the clock ticks it's clear to everyone except Jerry Hughes that he plans to pretend like he's going to spike the ball.

Basically, all the sins of Patriots* past are being laid at the feet of Mac Jones. He gets a good fade thrown to Jacob Meyers for the field goal, and total embarrassment is avoided.

• Haha 3

At the half, the BIlls hand the Pats* the largest halftime deficit in team postseason history.

That's right.

In postseason history.

Time to start throwing your tablet, Bellicheat*.

• Like 1

McDermott, asked at halftime about his thoughts  being up this big on NE*, and his response is perfect: they were down pretty big in a SB vs. Atlanta, and that's all we need to know.

Meanwhile, I'm a big fan of the double-dip NFL philosophy; defer on the kickoff, try to score at the end of the half, take that momentum into the locker room and get the ball to start the second half.

It's a great philosophy...until it isn't.

NE* moves inside the 50 of the Bills side of the field. Levi Wallace tips the ball, and Jones has his second interception.

McKenzie makes a big run, but Mitch Morse is insane. Pulling and running full speed to his right.

His wife had a baby on the previous Monday.

• Like 1

Dawson Knox gets called for pass interference. 

It's 1st and 20 from the NE* 34.

And you know what's coming.

Emmanuel Sanders.

TD number 5.

With a little under 8 minutes in the 3rd, and NE* gets a 12-man-in-the-huddle call, but Jones manages a nice bucket throw to Bourne, and Charles lets you know that you shouldn't believe that the Pats* aren't going to compete.

NE* does a pitch to the right to Harris, and the only reason that play means anything to me is that they used the overhead camera for it, which is fine for the all-22, but I hate it during a game.

I'm just too old to be digging that new angle.

On 2nd and goal, Jones hits a Bills endzone security guard perfectly.

On 4th and goal, he gets his first TD of the game to a wide open Bourne. Hyde looked pissed that he didn't stay with him.

Charles: "A really nice drive there for the Patriots."

Uh. Yeah. Okay. He dinked and dunked his way for what seemed like an eternity.

But otherwise, you totally nailed it, Charles.

Edited by IDBillzFan

I'm seeing a commercial for a how to clean your Cpap machine, and I'm grateful I don't snore to the extent that I need to wear tubed Hannibal Lecter mask to bed every night.

image.jpeg.d44707b1b3918bff81a2170edbf319e9.jpeg

• Haha 2

Evan Washburn explaining the Bills using chicken broth on the sidelines to keep warm, completely missing the nutritional benefits of bone broth.

It's the cold-weather equivalent of Gatorade...sort of.

On a quick out pass, Dawson Knox reminds Adrian Phllips why he would prefer to be home in bed with his Cpap machine.

• Haha 2

Charles explains that the offensive line is telling Josh Allen "Running plays, man. Running plays."

Mitch Morse is quickly becoming my favorite offensive lineman. The dude is SO fast when he pulls.

Bills are averaging 7.1 yards per run.

Then Allen to Davis.

"A Buffalo barrage."

Josh Allen with the look to the left, look to the right. Shoulder roll.