Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Corrupt Zelensky is a Total POS

SackMan518

2 hours ago, devnull said:

I am he as you are he as you are me
And we are all together

I Am The Walrus lyrics read like a speech by Kamala Harris

Well, in fairness John & Paul were stoned when they wrote that, so ...

:classic_dry:

Eh, nevermind.

• Haha 1

• 4 months later...
14 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

Interesting that he has time to do this with a war on his hands

Easy enough to run a war from your green screen studio though...

Trends | People-Powered News

• Like 3

Arms we send to Zelensky appear to be showing up in Nigeria. I guess Bout needed his release to get in on the action

https://nationalfile.com/nigerian-president-claims-that-arms-shipments-meant-for-ukraine-are-ending-up-with-extremist-groups-in-africa/

“Regrettably, the situation in the Sahel and the raging war in Ukraine serve as major sources of weapons and fighters that bolster the ranks of the terrorists in the Lake Chad Region,” Buhari told fellow regional leaders on Tuesday.

“A substantial proportion of the arms and ammunition procured to execute the war in Libya continues to find its way to the Lake Chad Region and other parts of the Sahel. Weapons being used for the war in Ukraine and Russia are equally beginning to filter into the region,” he claimed. “This illegal movement of arms into the region has heightened the proliferation of small arms and light weapons which continues to threaten our collective peace and security in the region.”

Deranged Rhino
18 hours ago, Cinga said:

Arms we send to Zelensky appear to be showing up in Nigeria. I guess Bout needed his release to get in on the action

https://nationalfile.com/nigerian-president-claims-that-arms-shipments-meant-for-ukraine-are-ending-up-with-extremist-groups-in-africa/

neocons: “No one profits from the endless war model”, certainly not arms dealers, arms manufacturers, heads of state, the media, or traffickers of various illicit items. 

But they don’t count when neocons run their calculus because, well, “shut up about it! We’re defending democracy here!”

• Cheers 3

19 hours ago, Cinga said:

The Nigerians paid for the weapons with Saddam Husseins gold

• Wow 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

neocons: “No one profits from the endless war model”, certainly not arms dealers, arms manufacturers, heads of state, the media, or traffickers of various illicit items. 

But they don’t count when neocons run their calculus because, well, “shut up about it! We’re defending democracy here!”

In fairness, they are technically correct. No one person profits from the endless war model; they all do.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 hours ago, Koko said:

In fairness, they are technically correct. No one person profits from the endless war model; they all do.

It's just too bad I switched from military-industrial-complex shill to big pharma shill a few years ago...

Just now, Koko said:

You should have the clairvoyance gene implanted from the reptoid clones. It's handy.

I knew you'd say that.

Edited by Crap Throwing Clavin
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

It's just too bad I switched from military-industrial-complex shill to big pharma shill a few years ago...

You should have the clairvoyance gene implanted from the reptoid clones. It's handy.

• Like 1