Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

FBI Training Materials Designate Gadsden Flag and Historic American Symbols as Evidence of Militia Violent Extremists

SackMan518

What's next? A crucifix? Regular American flag? MAGA hat? What a bunch of clowns... I guess the aim is for anyone Patriotic to be classified as an "extremist."

FBI Training Materials Designate Gadsden Flag and Historic American Symbols as Evidence of Militia Violent Extremists

Project Veritas has obtained whistleblower materials from official FBI training and instruction, highlighting images that are defined as evidence of Militia Violent Extremists or MVE’s.  Among the material now identified by the FBI as extreme are pictures of the Gadsden flag, Betsy Ross flag, Patriot symbols, Molon Labe and a host of other historic images that are now defined as evidence of Militia Violent Extremism.

FBI-Defines-Militia-Violent-Extremists.j

[WASHINGTON, D.C. – Aug. 2, 2022] Project Veritas released a newly leaked document today provided by an FBI whistleblower, which shows how the Bureau classifies American citizens it deems to be potential “Militia Violent Extremists” [MVEs].

In the document, the FBI cites symbols, images, phrases, events, and individuals that agents should look out for when identifying alleged domestic terrorists.

The “Unclassified/Law Enforcement Sensitive” document says it is for “FBI Internal Use Only.”

Of note, under the “Symbols” section, is a prominent citation of the Second Amendment, where it explains that “MVEs justify their existence with the Second Amendment, due to the mention of a ‘well regulated Militia,’ as well as the right to bear arms.”

Right below that, under the “Commonly Referenced Historical Imagery and Quotes” section, Revolutionary War images such as the Gadsden Flag and the Betsy Ross Flag are listed. Each flag displayed in the document comes with a brief description of what it means.

MORE AT THE LINK

• Angry 2
  • Doh! 1
  • Cheers 1

Deranged Rhino

The goal is to criminalize dissent of all kinds. It's not really about D v R, or conservative v progressive. Those are canards. 

It's about the establishment (which goes beyond the halls of DC) against the rest of us. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 2

33 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Are you assuming pronouns?

this and the are gender neutral pronouns

I find your sarcastic attempt to question my virtue to be <shakes magic 9 ball of intersectionality>

<shakes magic 9 ball of intersectionality>

Dammit Tom, how does this thing work again?

• Haha 6

Crap Throwing Clavin
6 minutes ago, shrader said:

Maybe read the bold text right before the symbols on that poster?

Not likely.  Did you see his conspiracy theory about Poyer's elbow?

3 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I’ve seen far worse around here. I’m still waiting for the modern day remake where no one claims to be spartacus. 

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, shrader said:

I’ve seen far worse around here. I’m still waiting for the modern day remake where no one claims to be spartacus. 

Wait 'til you hear the one about Khazarian Mafia Gladio-terrorism.

20 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I'm keeping it interesting, don't be a hater bro.