Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Preseason Week #1 August 13, 2022 Buffalo Bills vs Indianapolis Colts, 4pm

Ann

37 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

One subtle thing left me wondering yesterday.  On the atrocious pick thrown by Keenum, it was a design for Hodgins around the goal line, which is his supposed strength.  Dorsey calling it the first opportunity he had, tells me they want to use it and I think Hodgins has decent odds of sticking on the roster.  

buddeze godda ketch it. 

Crap Throwing Clavin

Only getting to watch the game now.

First observation: Elam's the real deal.

Second observation: Cody Ford has played very much unlike Cody Ford.  Judy Tenuta's making up for it.  Moss would have had a TD on that first drive, near the goal line, if Tenuta hadn't completely whiffed on a block on the LB.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

I'm not sure the point you're trying to make.  Is it that the BILLS 2nd, 3rd, and 4th stringers aren't better than the Rams? 

The BILLS didn't start a single regular last night.  NOT ONE.  22 backups.

23. Haack got the 1st punt, too.

• Cheers 2

Alaska Darin
12 hours ago, Taro T said:

23. Haack got the 1st punt, too.

I don't really count kickers/punters because...they're kickers/punters.  :lol:

• Haha 1
  • Applause 1

15 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Only getting to watch the game now.

First observation: Elam's the real deal.

Second observation: Cody Ford has played very much unlike Cody Ford.  Judy Tenuta's making up for it.  Moss would have had a TD on that first drive, near the goal line, if Tenuta hadn't completely whiffed on a block on the LB.

I was also impressed with Elam's play.  The Bills long preseason win streak I think is a testament to the good locker room chemistry and winning culture created by HC McD and his coaching staff.  Brandon Beane and the Bills scouting department also continues to impress finding bright young talent from the 1st on into the  later rounds. 2nd year player boogie Basham appears posed for a breakout season.  Fruits of the process you might say.

On a side note all Matt Barkley does is play good football in a Bills uni. I think the team responds well to the Bark and Josh Allen has expressed his desire to have Matt Barkley on the sidelines as Bills backup.    

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Figster said:

I was also impressed with Elam's play.  The Bills long preseason win streak I think is a testament to the good locker room chemistry and winning culture created by HC McD and his coaching staff.  Brandon Beane and the Bills scouting department also continues to impress finding bright young talent from the 1st on into the  later rounds. 2nd year player boogie Basham appears posed for a breakout season.  Fruits of the process you might say.

On a side note all Matt Barkley does is play good football in a Bills uni. I think the team responds well to the Bark and Josh Allen has expressed his desire to have Matt Barkley on the sidelines as Bills backup.    

Thing with that win streak is it's coming w/ Allen on the sideline in large part.  Also, this wasn't the only game the Bills 2nd stringers were going against 1's.  Preseason doesn't matter, but given the context, this streak is impressive in its own right.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Taro T said:

Thing with that win streak is it's coming w/ Allen on the sideline in large part.  Also, this wasn't the only game the Bills 2nd stringers were going against 1's.  Preseason doesn't matter, but given the context, this streak is impressive in its own right.

It is impressive. Showing that grit and fight to the bitter end Buffalo has been known for over the years.

Well in this case, not so bitter ;  )

• Like 2

Bills OC Ken Dorsey addressed the media before Tuesday's practice to recap his first game as the Bills play caller, the difference in calling the game from upstairs in the booth and the difference from being on the field. He went on to share his impressions about rookie WR Khalil Shakir, Zack Moss' progression this season, the quarterback play vs. the Colts, and O.J. Howard's role in the offense.

Ken Dorsey: First Preseason Game Was Pretty Smooth | Buffalo Bills

• Like 1