BILLS Blue/Red Scrimmage on August 5th (Official Thread)

Alaska Darin

Alaska Darin
6 minutes ago, Ann said:

70, 000 people at a scrimmage. Unreal. 

My wife wasn't even a sports fan when we met.  Didn't know anything about anything.  It's literally impossible to explain to people what it's like to grow up a BILLS' fan. 

Last night she said "I haven't seen much on Diggs and Josh's relationship.  Are they still best friends?"

We're just wired different. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Cheers 1

12 minutes ago, Ann said:

70, 000 people at a scrimmage. Unreal. 

I was originally planning to come up next week for a few days but cancelled when I saw even a semi decent hotels then are going 350 and up. Hamburg has an all class re-union next weekend and while that ain't much, throw in the Erie County Fair and the Bills rates are up a couple hundred a night. While I can afford it, I just can't justify that much in my own mind. I'll come up instead when prices are more "normal" 

• Like 2

Alaska Darin

When I lived in the Bay, the A's had Lansford, Canseco, McGwire, Ricky Henderson, Dave Norris, Bob Welch, etc.  They let military into the ballpark for free.  Man, how that franchise has fallen apart.

• Applause 1
  • Cheers 1