Jump to content

Israel


Foxx
 Share

Recommended Posts

Deranged Rhino
Just now, Foxx said:

 

...

 

 

:beer: I don't know anything about that group, but AIPAC friends seem thrilled with this outcome. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

 

:beer: I don't know anything about that group, but AIPAC friends seem thrilled with this outcome. 

I think this coming week is going to be full of action in and around Israel.

 

  • Cheers 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Deranged Rhino
2 minutes ago, Foxx said:

I think this coming week is going to be full of action in and around Israel.

 

 

Seems that way. 

 

Why not add more fuel to the fire... 

 

Probably only a few months away from them being forced to act on Tehran with or without us. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

 

Seems that way. 

 

Why not add more fuel to the fire... 

 

Probably only a few months away from them being forced to act on Tehran with or without us. 

The Russia Ukraine thing and the response of the West has created the ripe conditions for the whole world to go cray-cray.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Nouseforaname
1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

 

:beer: I don't know anything about that group, but AIPAC friends seem thrilled with this outcome. 


They are agitators in Gaza but hamas runs the strip.  Probably the ones responsible for the strings of terror in April and may.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Nouseforaname
1 hour ago, Foxx said:

The Russia Ukraine thing and the response of the West has created the ripe conditions for the whole world to go cray-cray.


Israel’s response to Russia most likely means that they will have some issues in Syria.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue., Guidelines