Jump to content

Conspiracy "theories"


Spartacus
 Share

Recommended Posts

Spartacus

I know some of you feel threatened by info not blessed by CNN.

Courtesy of Zero Hedge, the UN has some some pointers to help you get thru a dodgy post.

 

Stay safe out there citizen!

 

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/un-warns-worrying-and-dangerous-conspiracy-theories

 

The United Nations would like everyone to be on the lookout for 'worrying and dangerous' conspiracy theories 

 

unesco-conspiracy-english-0.jpg?itok=DMQ6Fvlt

 

unesco-conspiracy-english-8.jpg?itok=lifxiFmr

 

 

image.png

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

If the last twenty years or so have taught us nothing else it is that there are no such things as conspiracy theories, there are just conspiracies. 

  • Like 2
  • Cheers 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Spartacus

gee- what might Russia be lookig for in the Ukraine

could it be proof the US is running a bio-weapons lab 

or possibly proof to change the soure of the Covid-19 virus to the Ukraine 

 

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/exclusive-who-says-it-advised-ukraine-destroy-pathogens-health-labs-prevent-2022-03-11/

 

"As part of this work, WHO has strongly recommended to the Ministry of Health in Ukraine and other responsible bodies to destroy high-threat pathogens to prevent any potential spills," the WHO, a United Nations agency, said.

 

.. . . .

 

 

On Friday, Russia called a meeting of the 15-member U.N. Security Council to reassert, without providing evidence, a longstanding claim that Ukraine ran biological weapons laboratories with U.S. Defense Department support. read more

 

The accusation has been repeatedly denied by Ukraine and the United States, where government officials warn Russia may use it as a pretext to deploy its own chemical or biological weapons.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Nouseforaname
11 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

gee- what might Russia be lookig for in the Ukraine

could it be proof the US is running a bio-weapons lab 

or possibly proof to change the soure of the Covid-19 virus to the Ukraine 

 

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/exclusive-who-says-it-advised-ukraine-destroy-pathogens-health-labs-prevent-2022-03-11/

 

"As part of this work, WHO has strongly recommended to the Ministry of Health in Ukraine and other responsible bodies to destroy high-threat pathogens to prevent any potential spills," the WHO, a United Nations agency, said.

 

.. . . .

 

 

On Friday, Russia called a meeting of the 15-member U.N. Security Council to reassert, without providing evidence, a longstanding claim that Ukraine ran biological weapons laboratories with U.S. Defense Department support. read more

 

The accusation has been repeatedly denied by Ukraine and the United States, where government officials warn Russia may use it as a pretext to deploy its own chemical or biological weapons.


This is from march and has been exclusively discussed in the Russia thread.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

SackMan518
3 hours ago, Spartacus said:

I know some of you feel threatened by info not blessed by CNN.

Courtesy of Zero Hedge, the UN has some some pointers to help you get thru a dodgy post.

I mean, why do these theories keep coming true lately? With the WEF clowns you don't need anything to call it a "theory" all you have to do is look at their writings and the things they talk about in public to see that there is a concerted effort at worldwide control under such labels as Smart Cities, Build Back Better, Green New Deal, and other happy, Utopian sounding monikers. They have no respect for the individual credos of respective countries and aim to subvert them with their guidelines to bring along another ruling system that's more akin to neo-Feudalism than anything resembling free trade and individualism. Outlets like CNN, Reuters, AP and others just serve as their mouthpieces.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

I mean, why do these theories keep coming true lately? 

 

They don't.

  • Like 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • O Rly 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

 

They don't.

I think that may depend largely with what side of the aisle the theory generates from.

 

Is Trump a Russian asset, collude with Russia and hire Russian hookers to pee on the hotel bed because it was one that Obama had slept in? Was January 6th a planned  insurrection? 

Alternatively....

Was Hunters laptop Russian disinformation? Does Biden know about his son business dealings? Was Benghazi because some terrorists decided to take a walk in the park? Do Democrats want to take away our guns?

 

And of course I could go on... 

  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Nouseforaname
2 hours ago, Cinga said:

I think that may depend largely with what side of the aisle the theory generates from.

 

Is Trump a Russian asset, collude with Russia and hire Russian hookers to pee on the hotel bed because it was one that Obama had slept in? Was January 6th a planned  insurrection? 

Alternatively....

Was Hunters laptop Russian disinformation? Does Biden know about his son business dealings? Was Benghazi because some terrorists decided to take a walk in the park? Do Democrats want to take away our guns?

 

And of course I could go on... 

 

Or building 7 fell faster than jet fuel or something like that?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

devnull
1 hour ago, Joe Miner said:

New conspiracy:

 

Spartacus = Tiberius

 

 

 

That's not a conspiracy theory.  That's mathematically provable

 

Tiberius = idiot

Spartacus = idiot

 

idiot = idiot

 

Spartacus = Tiberius

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Nouseforaname
2 minutes ago, devnull said:

 

That's not a conspiracy theory.  That's mathematically provable

 

Tiberius = idiot

Spartacus = idiot

 

idiot = idiot

 

Spartacus = Tiberius


That’s like the crazy conspiracy that I’m meazza.  At one point you need to remove the tin foil.

  • O Rly 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

devnull
1 minute ago, Nouseforaname said:


That’s like the crazy conspiracy that I’m meazza.  At one point you need to remove the tin foil.

 

From the conspiracy or the poutine?

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:


That’s like the crazy conspiracy that I’m meazza.  At one point you need to remove the tin foil.

It's only a theory until it's not.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Spartacus

https://thenewamerican.com/dr-robert-malone-resisting-covid-tyranny-and-the-wefs-great-reset/

 

In an in-depth interview with The New American, Dr. Robert Malone shared details of his intellectual journey from questioning the safety and efficacy of Covid vaccines to recognizing the intense efforts of the globalist forces aimed at establishing a totalitarian regime that would supersede national political structures.

 

Dr. Malone said that the driving force behind the effort is the World Economic Forum (WEF), whose members dominate supranational organizations, national governments and political parties, corporations, the media, and academia.

 

The goal of the policies that were implemented as a part of the Covid pandemic response was to accelerate the Great Reset preached by the forum’s founder and chairman, Klaus Schwab. Based on total control over information, the economy, and finances, and on the ideas of transhumanism and population control, the Great Reset becomes possible because of mass formation psychosis. Malone argued that since this phenomenon captures both the populace and the leaders, it is paramount to wake people up, and he offered solutions for doing so.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Deranged Rhino

It's always the same people... but suggesting that groups of elites run this world above the law and beyond the traditional definition of nation states gets you called names by "smart people". 

 

 

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like 2
  • Wow 1
  • Cheers 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Deranged Rhino

 

I'd suggest they're not only trying to destroy the country, but make bank in the process. 

  • Wow 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Crap Throwing Clavin
5 hours ago, devnull said:

 

That's not a conspiracy theory.  That's mathematically provable

 

Tiberius = idiot

Spartacus = idiot

 

idiot = idiot

 

Spartacus = Tiberius

 

You're just a shill for...Big Idiot, I guess.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

SackMan518
20 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

 

They don't.

 

9 hours ago, Cinga said:

I think that may depend largely with what side of the aisle the theory generates from.

 

Is Trump a Russian asset, collude with Russia and hire Russian hookers to pee on the hotel bed because it was one that Obama had slept in? Was January 6th a planned  insurrection? 

Alternatively....

Was Hunters laptop Russian disinformation? Does Biden know about his son business dealings? Was Benghazi because some terrorists decided to take a walk in the park? Do Democrats want to take away our guns?

 

And of course I could go on... 

 

See Cinga's great post. If the media says it's a conspiracy theory half the time they're covering up for something they didn't want you to know and the other half is disinformation put out to discredit valid conspiracy "theories."

  • Cheers 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue., Guidelines