Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Biden's FBI Raids Mar-A-Lago

Foxx

WTF!

F.B.I. Searches Trump’s Home in Florida

Former President Donald J. Trump said on Monday that the F.B.I. had searched his Palm Beach, Fla., home and had broken open a safe — an account that, if accurate, would be a dramatic escalation in the various investigations into the former president.

The search, according to two people familiar with the investigation, appeared to be focused on material that Mr. Trump had brought with him to Mar-a-Lago, his private club and residence, after he left the White House. Those boxes contained many pages of classified documents, according to a person familiar with their contents.

</snip>

• Sad 1
  • Cheers 1

So, pass a bill with more pork where your taxes are going to be raised sky high during a recession, add 87,000 IRS agents to investigate you so you don't step out of line, and the next day raid a former President's house (who had the second term stolen from him, will be running again, and has a ton of people running on his platform in 2022 that will be dumping the GOPe and chasing the Democrats out of the majority).

Yeah, this is a &#%$ you to the American people. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2
  • Love 1

This regime is officially Stalinesque. Never before has a former President been treated with such a lack of decorum and there are plenty of them who could have gotten the FBI treatment such as War Crimes Bush/Cheney, the Clintons (too many crimes to mention), Marxist Obama, and of course Joe's own son degenerate Hunter the Bagman. What this tells me most is that they fear populism and politicians who won't go along with the globalist agenda of owning nothing and being happy with it.

of-to-gulag.gif

8 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

This regime is officially Stalinesque. Never before has a former President been treated with such a lack of decorum and there are plenty of them who could have gotten the FBI treatment such as War Crimes Bush/Cheney, the Clintons (too many crimes to mention), Marxist Obama, and of course Joe's own son degenerate Hunter the Bagman. What this tells me most is that they fear populism and politicians who won't go along with the globalist agenda of owning nothing and being happy with it.

of-to-gulag.gif

Us next. My guess is the hiring of new IRS employees is to come anyone but a Demoncrat

• Like 1

Anything that can be done to keep him off the next Presidential ballot will be done. The next few acts in the play will more than likely exceed this.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Dante said:

Us next. My guess is the hiring of new IRS employees is to come anyone but a Demoncrat

Yup, if you're registered R then count on it.

2 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Yup, if you're registered R then count on it.

My mind is also going towards the idea that this is kind of a provocation. Some "Trumpers" push back with some sort of violence, Over half of the population will then considered radical extremists that are a "threat to our democracy". 

Edited by Dante
  • Like 2

Just now, Hedge said:

Anything that can be done to keep him off the next Presidential ballot will be done. The next few acts in the play will more than likely exceed this.

I'm worried about assassination at this point. I expect those behind the current regime to stop at nothing. 

• Sad 1
  • Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin

Raid is part of investigation into former president’s handling of official records, people familiar with the matter said

Why?  Does he have an email server in his bathroom?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 1

Just now, Ann said:

I'm worried about assassination at this point. I expect those behind the current regime to stop at nothing. 

I'm thinking Act II is a Roger Stone style raid complete with a SWAT team, helicopters, chains and shackles, and of course CNN will be tipped off to get it all live on camera. Retarded liberals everywhere will cheer the arrest of a man who hurt their brainwashed fee-fees.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, SackMan518 said:

I'm thinking Act II is a Roger Stone style raid complete with a SWAT team, helicopters, chains and shackles, and of course CNN will be tipped off to get it all live on camera. Retarded liberals everywhere will cheer the arrest of a man who hurt their brainwashed fee-fees.

That will not help the Democratic cause. This is a step too far and has the White House claiming them knew nothing. (uh huh)

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Why?  Does he have an email server in his bathroom?

Speaking of Trump and bathrooms, this hit piece ran today, so he is obviously worse than HRC:

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 4

4 minutes ago, Ann said:

I suppose it could be considered a slow motion coup from the Left that has been ongoing since at least 2008. It is just getting to the brazen point now...

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1