Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Final 53 Man Roster for the 2022-23 Season

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

Crap Throwing Clavin
29 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

BILLS have traded Cody Ford to Arizona for a 5th round pick.

As far as I can tell...

Frees up about 1.5m in cap space.  Cutting him would have been about a $900k dead money hit.

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
30 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

And I feel as though they've traded a marginal OL for a future WR pick that will still be better than anyone on New England's overpriced WR squad.

• Haha 5
  • Cheers 2
  • FANtastic 1

1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

So he can now “pro…pro…protect” Kyler Worry!  That’s Karma baby. instant Karma’s gonna get you!

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

As far as I can tell...

Frees up about 1.5m in cap space.  Cutting him would have been about a $900k dead money hit.

Yea. Get thee hence Slow Foot. 

Edited by Nanker

9 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Funny. I just saw this. Bobby Hart took such a beating from Bills fans in the past, my initial reaction is WTF? But I trust the process.

• Sad 1

Alaska Darin
1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

Funny. I just saw this. Bobby Hart took such a beating from Bills fans in the past, my initial reaction is WTF? But I trust the process.

It's hard not to have total faith in Kromer given he made Ford into a tradeable asset.

I dare anyone to go back and watch the Jacksonville game last season and then tell me how that's possible.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

I hope Beane doesn't get arrested for grand larceny.

• Like 3

Jabba The Hutt
On 8/21/2022 at 3:18 PM, Alaska Darin said:

That was in response to Kamaru Usman getting knocked the &#%$ out in the last minute of a 5 round fight he was dominating by getting his head kicked off his shoulders.

Jabba The Hutt
4 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

I would rather concede your point blindly than spend one moment watching that effin' game.

Lawrence is the only thing watchable besides Josh Allen's rump since nobody did a &#%$ing thing in that game

49 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

This guy knows him personally, but cant spell his name correctly?

No matter..i dont think Bills fans didnt like Haack personally. But, its a football game. And skill at the game of football plays a role…Araiza has more of it, it seems. Good luck to Haack, I’m sure he will catch on somewhere. If not, he made more money in a few years of work punting a football than i likely made in a 20 year career in law enforcement.

• Like 2

Alaska Darin
2 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

This guy knows him personally, but cant spell his name correctly?

It's pretty obvious that people don't care much about accuracy when they're posting on emotion.

When I shared the Tweet, it's more of a reminder that these are actually people we're talking about.  I generally don't root for people to fail (unless we're talking about today's dems/reps who are essentially criminals).

• Like 4
  • Haha 2