Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

The time has come: Bills v *Patriots 11/1/2020

Dubs

Bills (5-2) v *Patriots (2-4). Bills open at -4.5. 

After 20+ years, is this finally the moment we’ve been waiting for??  The official changing of the guard?

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

Game is on CBS at 1pm.

Here's hoping the team is healthy and John Brown is back. I think Josh can use the help.

Let's Go Buffalo! :cheer2:

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Ann said:

Game is on CBS at 1pm.

Here's hoping the team is healthy and John Brown is back. I think Josh can use the help.

Let's Go Buffalo! :cheer2:

What is the story with Brown?  This offense isn’t the same without him.

5 hours ago, KD in CA said:

What is the story with Brown?  This offense isn’t the same without him.

Nagging knee injury.  Playing him in the KC game was probably a mistake.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Yeah...no.

This defense, and a Belichick-prepared team?  Not foreseeing a great outcome.

Maybe this is just the homer in me, but the *Patriots' receivers are simply not very strong, and their TE game is virtually gone. I think they tackle this like they tackled Tenn: stop the run at all costs and make Cam beat you one-on-one. If you can stop Derek Henry, you can stop Cam and the *Patriots. If you caught any of the *Patriots game yesterday, there's a reason Cam was benched, and it wasn't just because the game got out of hand. He was a shitshow with some passes that defy logic.

Meanwhile, with Moss back, the Bills finally have an opponent they can run on.

Huge game!

The *Patriots are going to run the ball, since they've got no good QB and their receivers aren't very good.  And, of course, the main reason is that our defense bleeds rushing yards.  If the Defense can at least prevent consistently long runs then this game is more a matter of our offense vs their defense (run at Gilmore all day, throw the other way).  They should also cue up the 49er's offensive gameplan and use it.

Go BILLS!!!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Maybe this is just the homer in me, but the **Patriots' receivers are simply not very strong, and their TE game is virtually gone. I think they tackle this like they tackled Tenn: stop the run at all costs and make Cam beat you one-on-one. If you can stop Derek Henry, you can stop Cam and the **Patriots. If you caught any of the **Patriots game yesterday, there's a reason Cam was benched, and it wasn't just because the game got out of hand. He was a shitshow with some passes that defy logic.

Meanwhile, with Moss back, the Bills finally have an opponent they can run on.

stidham was even worse, if that’s possible. 

I want to see 20 years of fan frustration unloaded in 3 hours. 

Lets face it, from a Bills fan perspective this Bills vs Patsies is the biggest game of the the year. Bills are #1 in the AFCE and time to show the *Patriots & BB who's in charge now. I'd like to see fans in the stadium for this one but Princess Cuomo won't allow it!

**Patriots fans are the worst. This thread pretty much sums up the attitude of every **Patriots "fan" I know.

Edited by LB3

^^^^^^ @LB3, i have 3 good *Patriots fan friends who go to Buffalo every year with for the Bills *Patriots games and claim to have been *Patriots fans all their lives. 

to a tee, this has been the timeline since Marsha signed with the Bucs

1) April" well, Bill is really high on Stidham and he is going to be the next Marsha.

2) June..I am done with NFL and the activism..screw those athletes..just not interested anymore anyway.

3)July..hmm, *Patriots sign Cam..you know, he is prolly better than Tommy at this point, will be interesting to watch them,,this keeps them ahead of the Bills with Cam and Bill

4) August   Fug it, i told  you i am not watching the NFL anymore .freaking pampered athletes opting out while the NFL panders to public with politics

5) September..told you ..*Patriots division again..cant wait to see them play KC/Seatllle

6) Now..i told you I am not interested in the NFL or *Patriots...who cares who wins this game

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • FANtastic 1

*Patriots fans care, they are just trying to hide it.  And they're going to be in for a decade of pain, starting this season.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

17 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

^^^^^^ @LB3, i have 3 good **Patriots fan friends who go to Buffalo every year with for the Bills **Patriots games and claim to have been **Patriots fans all their lives. 

to a tee, this has been the timeline since Marsha signed with the Bucs

1) April" well, Bill is really high on Stidham and he is going to be the next Marsha.

2) June..I am done with NFL and the activism..screw those athletes..just not interested anymore anyway.

3)July..hmm, **Patriots sign Cam..you know, he is prolly better than Tommy at this point, will be interesting to watch them,,this keeps them ahead of the Bills with Cam and Bill

4) August   Fug it, i told  you i am not watching the NFL anymore .freaking pampered athletes opting out while the NFL panders to public with politics

5) September..told you ..**Patriots division again..cant wait to see them play KC/Seatllle

6) Now..i told you I am not interested in the NFL or **Patriots...who cares who wins this game

The amazing part is how in lockstep they all are. Zombies. All of em.

• Cheers 1

2 hours ago, snafu said:

*Patriots fans care, they are just trying to hide it.  And they're going to be in for a decade of pain, starting this season.

I donno about that. They were an incredibly terrible fan base prior to Brady. I expect them to return to that level of awful fandom (most of my family still lives in the Boston area).

18 minutes ago, GG1 said:

Feliciano activated and Andre Smith promoted to active squad.

I can't imagine Smith wouldn't be an upgrade I'm over Klein.

Feliciano will be good for the line. He's the good kind of mean attitude.

Edited by LB3
  • Like 1