Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

The time has come: Bills v *Patriots 11/1/2020

Dubs

52 minutes ago, Ann said:

I donno about that. They were an incredibly terrible fan base prior to Marsha. I expect them to return to that level of awful fandom (most of my family still lives in the Boston area).

Think of the fans they grew over the past 20 years.  Those aren't the old timers. Maybe they will return to that level of fandom, but that doesn't mean there won't be pain along the way.  It isn't easy to just drop a team.

3 hours ago, GG1 said:

Feliciano activated and Andre Smith promoted to active squad, Deion Lacey released to make room.

Mongo activated. 😄

They better make sure they continue to keep Jackson safe. The kid can really tackle well for a corner. I hope he gets another shot at CB2.

Edited by LB3
  • Like 1

Lets hope Mongo got in shape and is fully healthy and ready to play on Sunday. If he and Brown are healthy and ready to go, big help to the  O

Edited by plenzmd1
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Just Joshin said:

How will he play if traded?

If he is traded by the deadline (next Tuesday)  - he could possibly play this Sunday.  But would they play him if he is indeed getting traded?

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, LB3 said:

I miss Yolo.

I've been wondering when DC Tom will have his clone ready. 

Edited by Uncle Joe
  • Haha 1

McDermott on Cam Newton ahead of AFC East showdown: We know what he's capable of

</snip>

"He's a good player, we have a lot of respect for him and he's the former MVP of the league for a reason," McDermott said this week, via the Boston Globe. "We know full well what he's capable of."

McDermott's relationship with Newton dates back to their Carolina days when the former was the Panthers defensive coordinator from 2011-2016. It was the heyday of Newton's career, which included a 2015 NFL MVP trophy and a Super Bowl trip.

"He's certainly a great player and I think people don't know who he is off the field and they always wonder," McDermott said. "Cam and I, our relationship goes back a long time and he is a real joy to be around and a pleasure of a man just in terms of the way he handles himself with all the attention he's gotten over the years. He was always very respectful and kind to me and my family and I'll never forget that."

</snip>

• Cheers 1

NE is famous for "taking away" your top offensive threat.  Has not worked so well this year.

What will their strategy be for Sunday?  Gilmore on Diggs is the most likely but maybe they spy Allen and keep a person shadowing him. 

If they try the "Make Josh be a QB" they will most likely lose on Sunday.

Thoughts?

5 minutes ago, Just Joshin said:

NE is famous for "taking away" your top offensive threat.  Has not worked so well this year.

What will their strategy be for Sunday?  Gilmore on Diggs is the most likely but maybe they spy Allen and keep a person shadowing him. 

Thoughts?

Throwing is going to be tough with the weather conditions. I'm guessing the game plan will involve a heavy dose of designed Josh runs. Hopefully Mongo is in the lineup. The run blocking should be better for Moss and Singletary.

Edited by LB3

5 minutes ago, Just Joshin said:

Thoughts?

I agree with this, in general, but maybe someone smarter than me can tell me what happens to a football in 40 mph winds. I know Allen has a strong arm, but it seems the weather will turn this into a run-fest. So I'm not sure making Josh be a QB will have the results we'd normally expect in regular weather.